Thread: [TV] Banshee

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Really solid finale. I loved how it was more of a "Banshee" finale, which is Brock, Proctor etc and less about Job, Hood, and Carrie. In that, the town is moving on, ask those "outsiders" are leaving with the town hero in tact and town villain mostly taken care of as well.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Bloodsail Admiral
    15+ Year Old Account
    It was a fantastic finale of a great show, it shows quite a bit of character really to end the series like this. They could probably have kept doing a few more decent series but instead they quit when it was still great - like what will happen to Proctors "empire", the nazi-politican, the drug cartel ... whatever pension plan will Job, Hood and Carrie take part in next etc. I say I'll miss the show but still I'll probably have forgotten about in a just a few months.

15+ Year Old Account
    Only just got around to watching it, was a decent final to a subpar season imo. The final episode was good and i'm glad the way the ended everything instead of everyone just dying. It's left off as if everyone will carry on with their own thing and that's good.

The first 3 seasons were fucking amazing and the final season was definitely a let down but it was still good. A fitting end to the show and I'm glad it actually got a final instead of being cancelled like a lot of shows these days.