Question Is there ANY 3v3 Comp that a Muti Rogue would do well

Is there any comp a mutilate rogue would fair well? I know that Combat does what mutilate does better, tunnel.

The only niche mutilate has is it has the least trouble damaging plate targets between the 3 rogue specializations.

I already purchased conquest daggers and enchanted them both with Bleeding Hollow so I do not want to purchase swords/maces/axes/fist weapons to be optimal and play Combat.

There is Sub but sub takes a lot of work to do well with because it does dick for damage even inside of a dance these days and I just love Mutilate Always have.

Mutilate Rogue still can bring these to the table

Concealment for entire group start of the game.

Prey on the weak 10% damage bonus

Blind, Sap, Stuns, Gouge, passive slow.

Deleted
    Well on cdew his stream I saw him lose vs 2.7mmr RLD with assa.
    (muti rogue + affli + rdrui)

Quote Originally Posted by Zaenux View Post
    Everything works with lock and druid tho
    Nah everything works when you are top dog.

Technically Assassination could fit into any comp that normally runs a Rogue, it just won't be as good. It brings basically nothing to the table that the other two specs don't do better.

So while there's no reason whatsoever to play the spec or have one on your team, they'll still fit into the normal RMD, RLD, etc. that Combat and Sub fit into. The comps just won't be as strong.

Not a 3v3 comp but thought id add in something funny/stupid. Came across a blood dk and mut rogue 2v2. Our plan was to hit the mut rogue really hard to either kill him or force him into defensive. Well they run out and dk lands a DnD on my feral partner (he was an idiot and ran straight ahead instead of around the side like he usually does) so it pops him out. Blood dk gets some runic power, pops BoS and empower rune weapon and spams him as rogue does the double env crit bullshit. Bursted him in about 3 seconds. I logged off after that one.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Technically Assassination could fit into any comp that normally runs a Rogue, it just won't be as good. It brings basically nothing to the table that the other two specs don't do better.
    Hmmm, this is 100% wrong
    Sub is 1min cd burstspikes, works best with other dps that do the same, aka mage for instance.
    Combat is just a faceroll oneshot every 2-3min, works with anything because overpowered.
    Assa is just sustained pressure-dmg that probably only works with affli atm, or maybe uh dk.

Quote Originally Posted by biggischkris View Post
    Hmmm, this is 100% wrong
    Sub is 1min cd burstspikes, works best with other dps that do the same, aka mage for instance.
    Combat is just a faceroll oneshot every 2-3min, works with anything because overpowered.
    Assa is just sustained pressure-dmg that probably only works with affli atm, or maybe uh dk.
    Umm, you're 100% wrong actually.

Sub does okay sustained, but mainly relies on Shadowdance which gets CC'd about 70% of the time.
    Combat is really high sustained pressure, and then big burst every couple minutes.
    Assassination does good sustained, and not very much else.

It'll still work in any comp, it just won't be as strong. It does less sustained than Combat and doesn't offer unpeelable burst, and it does more sustained than Sub but doesn't offer the peeling/damage of Shadowdance. So it's basically worse in every way, but it could still be played.