Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kazkek View Post
    So kind of annoyed and looking to see if the same thing happened to others recently. This is an alt of mine:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte.../Taeris/simple

On my alt I saved upgrade tokens for my followers and made sure that I could upgrade 3 to ilvl 645.This past sunday I was able to get my 15th heroic kill. I waited until I had exactly 15 heroic kills in Highmaul (only 10 on normal) to upgrade my 3 followers from 630 to 645. And then today (about 68 hours after my 15th heroic kill) I got a normal highmaul cache mission. On this alt I have never recieves a higmaul cache mission before this one. Its a normal cache but it should be mythic right?
    Yep happened to me also did 2 clears on heroic then joined a Kargath pug (I wasn't loot eligible for) popped my mission low and behold a normal one popped up

Highmaul raid missions stars as soon as you get 2 followers on 645, no matter if you raided at all or not.
    Missions are Normal, Heroic and Mythic
    CD is 14 days.
    When you kill 15 heroics, must wait for CD and then get mythic.

Short guide.
    1. Don't get any followers to 645. Just get all on 630 and save upgrades.
    2. Wait untill kill 15 bosses in heroic
    3. Upgrade 2 followers to 645. Mission pops in few minutes
    4. See what traits/abilities are need for it and upgrade 3 corresponding followers
    5. Hope for warforged socketed Staff of the Grand Imperator with 300 speed as additional stat

Deleted
    I got the Mythic cache with 1000g today. And i only have 9 mythic kills so far. ... i thought i needed 15?

(got 51 heroic kills). Also realise my item level hit 680 last night, with every item equipped at least 670. So maybe that helps?
    Last edited by mmoce02695a3d4; 2015-01-30 at 11:03 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Antenora View Post
    14 days from when you last completed.
    This can't be true. I got it on my alt kept it for about a week to gear up followers for the mission.
    The day after I completed it a new one popped up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by atilla View Post
    Highmaul raid missions stars as soon as you get 2 followers on 645, no matter if you raided at all or not.
    Missions are Normal, Heroic and Mythic
    CD is 14 days.
    When you kill 15 heroics, must wait for CD and then get mythic.

Short guide.
    1. Don't get any followers to 645. Just get all on 630 and save upgrades.
    2. Wait untill kill 15 bosses in heroic
    3. Upgrade 2 followers to 645. Mission pops in few minutes
    4. See what traits/abilities are need for it and upgrade 3 corresponding followers
    5. Hope for warforged socketed Staff of the Grand Imperator with 300 speed as additional stat
    will this work in BRF???

Quote Originally Posted by Qwerty006 View Post
    I got the Mythic cache with 1000g today. And i only have 9 mythic kills so far. ... i thought i needed 15?

(got 51 heroic kills). Also realise my item level hit 680 last night, with every item equipped at least 670. So maybe that helps?
    It's just a lower threshold for the mythic+gold cache than the others
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Ok so here's a question for someone.

I need 4 more heroic kills to get a mythic mission. According to my addon, a mission should pop in the next <2 days. If I don't get 4 more heroic kills in that time and the mission pops. Will it change over to a mythic mission or will it stay a heroic?

Basically to know if I should just keep killing Kargath before <2 days, or if it will change after I get 4 more heroic kills?

Is the RNG joking with me?
    5 times boots...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Alfakennyone View Post

I need 4 more heroic kills to get a mythic mission. According to my addon, a mission should pop in the next <2 days. If I don't get 4 more heroic kills in that time and the mission pops. Will it change over to a mythic mission or will it stay a heroic?

Basically to know if I should just keep killing Kargath before <2 days, or if it will change after I get 4 more heroic kills?
    will stay HC

Once the mission appears, it will not change. Get yourself qualified before it pops!

Deleted
    If it is 15 heroic bosses it has a specific day of the week for it to check how many you have done. I have done 17 hc bosses including the emperor and 2 days after the last hc kill the mission popped and it is an Heroic mission. I thicketed a GM and got this response:

"I understand that this caused you some confusion as the follower mission for the higher difficulties can take a while to appear in the list so there is no fixed date for when they will show up. Rest assured as long as you have done the bosses to unlock the difficulty it will appear there eventually. "

Deleted
    i am wondering if blizzard change somthing on the highmaul missions.

in the us forums, there is a thread with some guys saying they did their 15kills, then leveled followers to 645, then got a normal mission only.

in my guild, and thats basically why i am posting in here, a guy has 16 heroic kills (on wednesday he did ~6 of them), but some of them are "kargath farms" - around 24h after he did his 15th and 16th kill his mission popped up, only heroic.

he wrote to a GM and the answer is : the system checks once a week for your progression and if you didnt have the 15 kills last week, you were not eliglible (or whatever the word is) for the mythic mission.

the problem with this is that this is 100% wrong. i remember when i farmed kargath, i did this many days, last kills on wed, and on friday i got my mythic mission with 15 kills. following the us thread (i cant reply there, playing on EU servers), i would say they changed the system, and it only takes "real" kills and not farmed ones. i might be wrong tho, but it is kinda weird with the us-thread and what happend to my guildmate.

if anyone else has occured similar, would be nice to hear about. what i can say is that i dont care at ALL for what GM writes to this matter, whenever i have problems and open tickets, 90% of their answer is absolute shit, and looks like " we didnt even dare to read your shit ticket, wildmari "

Well I made sure to get the last 4 kills before today.

Still popped as a heroic mission.

I think it is definitely not certain on what number it is, unless those 15 boss kills need to be looted-IE not farm Kargrath.

Well I made sure to get the last 4 kills before today.

Still popped as a heroic mission.

I think it is definitely not certain on what number it is, unless those 15 boss kills need to be looted-IE not farm Kargrath.
    Maybe things were changed. I spammed H. Kargaths to get my mythic cache. I had 16 or so total kills, tho, but like 8/9 of them were Kargath
    I am the one who knocks ... because I need your permission to enter.

Yea, not completely sure.

Mine was 11 Karg 2 butcher 1 brac 1 tectus.

BUMP. After 18 days of having 16 kills on Heroic, I got the Heroic-mission again. It's blatantly bugging for some people and Blizzard just doesn't care apparently?

I have 32 followers at 655.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Same thing happened to me. Have 15 HC kills on my druid alt, my 15th heroic kill was 10 days ago. Today I had a normal cache mission pop up... My mage got her 15th HC kill last night before I had levelled followers to 645, did that and she got a mythic mission (same exact kills too...)