Deleted

More than 25 active followers!

Hi all
    Like the title says, will we ever be able to have more then 25 active (with barracks ofc) followers?. Was trying to find some blue posts about that but couldnt find any info.
    Maybe you guys know or read about it somewhere.

Deleted
    Some buildings will be upgraded to level 4, if one of them is the barracks, I think so.

Deleted
    I believe the limit will be increased to 30 in 6.1, so players can have active Garona and Harrison without sacrificng their already upgraded and active followers.

Quote Originally Posted by Vardra View Post
    Some buildings will be upgraded to level 4, if one of them is the barracks, I think so.
    Where did u read about level 4 upgrade?

Deleted
    Buildings won't be upgradable to lvl 4, only the Garrison itself will be upgradable to lvl 4, providing more plots.

Quote Originally Posted by Lei Shi View Post
    Buildings won't be upgradable to lvl 4, only the Garrison itself will be upgradable to lvl 4, providing more plots.
    Can you provide some blue post info on that ? Because i don't see anything in the PTR notes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sturmgewehr86 View Post
    Can you provide some blue post info on that ? Because i don't see anything in the PTR notes.
    This. Also, when would this be?

10+ Year Old Account
    Last I heard garrison level 4 was something they were considering but not something that is in patch 6.1 , I could be wrong though.

Deleted
    No was in a dev chat .
    They said they are considering increasing rank in a patch post 6.1 so 6.2 earliest.
    Personally I feel the follower cap is useless, I'd understand if it was a cap on inn/tavern ones, but not on ones you earn from quests, dungeons etc
    "Oh hi' you saved my life, my family can now feed themselves and the kids can go to school"
    "No worries let me permanently deactivate you"

Quote Originally Posted by Mythicalfury View Post
    No was in a dev chat .
    They said they are considering increasing rank in a patch post 6.1 so 6.2 earliest.
    Personally I feel the follower cap is useless, I'd understand if it was a cap on inn/tavern ones, but not on ones you earn from quests, dungeons etc
    "Oh hi' you saved my life, my family can now feed themselves and the kids can go to school"
    "No worries let me permanently deactivate you"
    I think the limit is because they only have enough programmed spots for a certain amount of garrison followers to appear visually in your garrison. (Which is silly, they could just let you favorite the ones you want to appear or something. Similar to how having pets appear at your garrison works.)

10+ Year Old Account
    A garrison lvl 4 is considered for 6.2. It would come with more plots.
    Nothing atm on lvl 4 buildings tho.

Do think they should increase the limit to 30 but didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

Also, misleading title m8

Yeah, that 4th Small plot drives me a bit nuts.
    "Bananas, like people, sometimes look different when they are naked." Grace Helbig

Quote Originally Posted by Otiswhitaker View Post
    I think the limit is because they only have enough programmed spots for a certain amount of garrison followers to appear visually in your garrison. (Which is silly, they could just let you favorite the ones you want to appear or something. Similar to how having pets appear at your garrison works.)
    No, it's a gameplay limit to make you decide which followers you want to use. They could easily have more followers running around the garrison.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post

Ye, thought so, but at least it got some attention

10+ Year Old Account
    More plots for what? It's already hard to fill up, with worthwhile buildings..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Quote Originally Posted by Denizly View Post
    A garrison lvl 4 is considered for 6.2. It would come with more plots.
    Nothing atm on lvl 4 buildings tho.

Do think they should increase the limit to 30 but didn't see it mentioned anywhere.

i remember a blue post saying that they were adding proffession mission in for 6.1 and the unlock method for those was having that building a lvl 4.

let me see if i can find the source

edit seems i miss read the blue post these come by unlocking the lvl 3 version of the building
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2015-01-29 at 01:53 PM.

do u have any source on it ?