Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Trinket upgrades are going to be very popular. Blood Prices will rise for 6.1, even if it is only a temporary rise until most people are done with Stage 4 upgrades.

Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    Selling them - no point to horde them since changes to alchemy will make their prices drop even further
    It is a daily cooldown, I don't think it will effect the prices that much

Savage blood prices will be interesting when 6.1 hits for sure. Alchemists will need 60 of them to fully upgrade their trinket from stage one to four, and other professions will need 30 for stage four. There aren't really enough on my server at least for more than 4 or 5 people at the moment, unless everyone is hoarding them of course. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Zaroch View Post
    It is a daily cooldown, I don't think it will effect the prices that much
    Ive got 5 alchs. Most of my guildies have 3+ alchs. And with 5 barns running, and 5 alchs... alching?, I think prices will drop. just my opinion.

i would highly suggest saving them for stone of fire. (new alchie trinket) the price will rise in 6.1

Quote Originally Posted by Xavv View Post
    Trinket upgrades are going to be very popular. Blood Prices will rise for 6.1, even if it is only a temporary rise until most people are done with Stage 4 upgrades.
    depends on demand - shitload of people got mythic trinkets from garrison missions making alchemy stone irrelevant if they would have to invest close to 100k to obtain it

Deleted
    Making stuff for guildies now.

Quote Originally Posted by Skeletroll View Post
    Meh, i have zero savage blood as i don't have enough gear to efficiently solo elites in nagrand and i'm too stingy to use my 980 primal spirits.
    If you don't have enough gear, just use a bodyguard. Makes it easy

Epic!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by yjmark View Post
    If you don't have enough gear, just use a bodyguard. Makes it easy
    ALSO, if you have friends, group with them for trapping elites.. It's so much quicker. I think I got around 40 in approximately an hour or so when we had 3 of us in group (4 for part of time), as mobs health gets to trap point really quick, and you can move on to hunt for next. Or just pull 3 ro 4 at same time, burn one down, trap, then start on next.

So far used them all to make gear pieces for my transmogs, still missing around 15 after that, probably selling on AH.

Deleted
    Stockpiling mine for 6.1

Deleted
    Have 50 from this week im saving for 6.1

got 8 barns running with 200+ cages, they don't take long to farm up when there's a group of you, highly suggest everyone else do it to save gold.