Bypass Daily CDs with Primal Spirits & Removal of CD Materials for Reroll Items 6.1

This will probably lower the cost of many BoE items even more. Player will be able to farm the materials needed and make a crafted BoE in 1 day unless they put some kind of restriction on the spell, which I doubt will happen since it requires Primal Spirits.

one of the worst what could have happened to crafters - it looks good at first sight but it will make prices go down massively with influx of really good stat gear :/ nobody will have to wait few days to get good stat only they will be putting gear instantly on AH - and extra daily cds with primalspirits ? even more boes crafted weekly :/

Looks to me like the CD bypass is just a more efficient version of what's already there with the primal trader.

Still surprised it's 1:1 though, I was expecting around 5 PS to one mat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Do they coexist or does the primal spirit replace existing dailies?

The notes on front page conflict on this from one profession to another.

Quote Originally Posted by Psidum View Post
    Do they coexist or does the primal spirit replace existing dailies?

The notes on front page conflict on this from one profession to another.
    This is a separate spell and they coexist. Nothing is being replaced.

The question now is whether to hoard Savage Bloods or not.

I think the net result is I'll be making less gold with my daily cds but we'll have to see. People get a lot of Primal Spirits incidentally from the mine so they might just start crafting their own gear instead of looking to the AH

Deleted
    Don't think it'll change too much. Primal spirits are somewhat common but not like you get 50 a day from mines/herb garden. I'd say around 10ish? Have to keep in mind that with 500-1000g per savage blood they're worth 10-20g each. And for example tailoring needs 10 fur as well (1g each roughly), so 25g for just 1 hexweave cloth, while building with follower or maxed profession daily it costs 2.5-3.5g. Difference is massive, not sure if it's even worth spending primals on, although it'll depend largely on what happens with savage bloods. If they stay somewhat stable I don't see this becoming a huge impact. What I do see happening is a bump up in costs of mats themselves because it doesn't take a lot of people spamming this to deplete AH now and then.

It's a materials sink and makes mining / herbalism a bit more valuable. If you don't have these professions on a toon, you will run out of mats (Blackrock ore, specifically - unless things are changed)

So the market is going to get flooded with even more crafted gear than it already is. Yay? Nice to have something worth spending Primal Spirits on, though.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

10+ Year Old Account
    All I see is "Sell. Now."

Personally I'm pawning off anything that isnt BOP in my inventory like 7.0 drops in a few weeks. I see most crafting materials (bloods included) tanking in price. A buyers market.
    Gaming: Dual Intel Pentium III Coppermine @ 1400mhz + Blue Orb | Asus CUV266-D | GeForce 2 Ti + ZF700-Cu | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 | Whistler Build 2267
    Media: Dual Intel Drake Xeon @ 600mhz | Intel Marlinspike MS440GX | Matrox G440 | 1024mb Crucial PC-133 @ 166mhz | Windows 2000 Pro

IT'S ALWAYS BEEN WANKERSHIM | Did you mean: Fhqwhgads
    "Three days on a tree. Hardly enough time for a prelude. When it came to visiting agony, the Romans were hobbyists." -Mab

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    So the market is going to get flooded with even more crafted gear than it already is. Yay? Nice to have something worth spending Primal Spirits on, though.
    You already have something worthwhile to spend them on, Savage Blood.
    On my realm the issue isnt lack of BoE crafteds at the moment, its more finding the upgrade items available, almost every slot BoE crafted is around 1500-2k upto about 5k for perfect stat items for specific classes (crit/MS mail to suit hunters etc). I cant see them dropping too much more than that in the near future, and those items havent really been a good value for crafted mat for a long time when you can spend 150 of said mats on an upgrade item and charge 5-10k crafting cost quite easily.

Also this will greatly increase the value of a barn again (Bloods, Leather and Fur prices specifically), although needing double the bloods per upgrade currently along with 200 crafting mat will possibly increase blood values greatly = more value in primal spirits making this CD type thing more costly to do in bulk.
    Last edited by Dazu; 2015-01-28 at 09:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dazu View Post
    You already have something worthwhile to spend them on, Savage Blood.
    On my realm the issue isnt lack of BoE crafteds at the moment, its more finding the upgrade items available, almost every slot BoE crafted is around 1500-2k upto about 5k for perfect stat items for specific classes (crit/MS mail to suit hunters etc). I cant see them dropping too much more than that in the near future, and those items havent really been a good value for crafted mat for a long time when you can spend 150 of said mats on an upgrade item and charge 5-10k crafting cost quite easily.

Also this will greatly increase the value of a barn again (Bloods, Leather and Fur prices specifically), although needing double the bloods per upgrade currently along with 200 crafting mat will possibly increase blood values greatly = more value in primal spirits making this CD type thing more costly to do in bulk.
    Savage Blood prices are pretty shit now. It's like 500g for 50 Primals. Then again, using them for crafting probably won't be worth more, considering each 640 would need to sell for about twice as much as a Savage Blood. Savage Blood is gonna drop significantly in 6.1 as well, though, because of the transmute they're adding.
    Tradushuffle
    <Echoes>
    Laughing Skull-EU

On my server you would probably still be better off just selling savage blood than making crafted gear with your primals.

Quote Originally Posted by Drathos View Post
    Savage Blood prices are pretty shit now. It's like 500g for 50 Primals. Then again, using them for crafting probably won't be worth more, considering each 640 would need to sell for about twice as much as a Savage Blood. Savage Blood is gonna drop significantly in 6.1 as well, though, because of the transmute they're adding.
    Plus Skinning followers assigned will pump out double the blood production in 6.1

Deleted
    Trading post + lumber mill ftw!
    Dust or converted dust to crystals will sell for even more on AH, which means lots of gold to be earnt :P
    And nice primals for enchanting. I wont bother my primals for cloth, since I only sell bags and it's hard enough as it is so the bags I already get is good enough.

This would be nice for my alt army!

I wish they would remove daily cooldowns from most professions altogether. I am so sick of logging all my alts every day just to make gearspring parts or whatever else. Just logging my tailors for bags was tedious enough, this is just ridiculous.