View Poll Results: who would be better at pvp design?

Voters
14. This poll is closed
  • holinka

3 21.43%
  • potato

11 78.57%

who would do better at game design: holinka, or a potato

just trying to gauge player opinion on our wonderful lead pvp dev

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I dont really think matching him up against a potato in his first fight is fair to Holinka. Maybe set him up against something a bit easier?

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    I dont really think matching him up against a potato in his first fight is fair to Holinka. Maybe set him up against something a bit easier?
    he seems to think he's doing a good job, I feel this is a fair fight imo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    I don't pvp much anymore, but I do constantly read all the blue post of various parts of the game. I must say, he seems like he really does not know what he is doing, nor does it seem that he knows how to take criticism. He seems to enjoy being on twitter, where he only has to deal in a 140 character environment. Seem when it comes to any other medium, he has a much harder time conveying his message and understanding what people that a responding to those messages. He does seem out of touch. I have not done Ashran yet, but what I have read, I really don't want to waste my time waiting to get into something that is pretty much a zerg fest for one side and something else for the other. Even with the so, called fixes coming in 6.1, it does not seem like it really going to change all that much.

I keep wanting to do the garrison daily, but I don't want to have to sit in a queue forever to do so, I got far better things to do. Another thing, its seem easier to get a heroic dungeon queue as a dps, then even getting into Ashran. There are a lot of thing in this expansion that still don't make a lot of sense from a design and implementation perspective. It all seem like it was slap together at the last moment and then will fix it on the fly. Beta was worse, but this content seem very incomplete to me. There are places where it is obvious that something else was supposed to be there and just got scrap because they were just running out of time. Sure they done this in the past, but after all these years of playing they are not being hidden very well, like they were in the past.

They simply get by on the people the fixate on what they visually see, such as the landscape with all its beauty, but its what inside that beauty that leave both a lot to be desired and what the hell were to thinking at the same time. Either they are getting worse over time with their development or they are just will to slap whatever together and hope that most people won't bother to look to deep and stay basically on the surface.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please don't create threads for the sake of stirring up forum drama