10+ Year Old Account

Sony Vegas settings for WoW render? (1440p, 60fps)

Evening, Morning and or Afternoon!

So I have decided to start working on a new project and start testing my skills with Vegas and AfterEffects. I have done a demo clip however I am not sure what settings to render the videos at in Sony Vegas.

I have recorded it in 1440p @ 60fps+ and would like to have the matching specs as the final rendered cut. Anyone with some advice or templates for render settings?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone any ideas on what settings to use?
    -K

Quote Originally Posted by Mister K View Post
    Evening, Morning and or Afternoon!

So I have decided to start working on a new project and start testing my skills with Vegas and AfterEffects. I have done a demo clip however I am not sure what settings to render the videos at in Sony Vegas.

I have recorded it in 1440p @ 60fps+ and would like to have the matching specs as the final rendered cut. Anyone with some advice or templates for render settings?

- - - Updated - - -

anyone any ideas on what settings to use?
    I haven't used Vegas in a long time (I use final cut pro X and after effects at work, used to use AVID, and before than final cut pro 6, and before than sony vegas.) Anyway, when I bring a clip into final cut, it asks to change the project settings to the size of the video clip. Does Sony Vegas require you to change your settings before importing video?

Good news is, if you're uploading to youtube, it is functional with 48 FPS and 60FPS footage. I would normally tell you to take it down to 30 FPS or 23.98, but where youtube is kind of supporting it now, you're probably ok.
    Last edited by Symphonic; 2015-01-30 at 08:03 PM.
    MY X/Y POKEMON FRIEND CODE: 1418-7279-9541 In Game Name: Michael__