666 ret lf mythic guild

Hello,
    I took my first break from the game in over 8 years back in February after HGarrosh(Prot ) Kill.
    So I'm looking to get back into competitive raiding for WoD so, as the title reads I am a looking for a Mythic focused guild. I am looking for a horde guild. 3-4 days a week preferred Days preferred Mon-Thurs, and raids that start around 9 EST, guilds with alt runs a huge plus, as i have lots of them. 666 ilvl. 7/7 normal and 7/7 heroic 1/7 Mythic exp. not looking to join a guild with heavy drama, And again only considering Horde Guilds.

In conclusion raider since vanilla, many top 30 US kills as both ret and prot, looking for a raid team with a history of completing content and a fun place to play.

Also if you guild doesn't have a history of completing content while it's current i most likely will not be interested

Thanks for you're time, add me to battletag if you have any questions.
    Silvertitan#1226

Guild Name: Exilès
    Realm: Bleeding Hollow [H]
    Progression: 2/7M Highmaul
    Battle-tag: Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190, Mondkross - Montross#1591

<Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided since every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds.

We aim to make the time we spend in raid count.

Classes Desired:
    We have one dps position, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

655+ ilvl -

Warlock
    Elemental & Resto Shaman
    Mistweaver Monk
    Resto Druid
    Holy & Ret Paladin

Guild site: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30-12:30 EST

Expectations:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant:
    You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    You must be able to use mumble and a microphone.
    You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us.
    Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)

10+ Year Old Account
    Silvertitan we are currently in need of a ret paladin to fill our roster.

H A M is a guild with a focus of downing PvE content. Our guild is made up various raiders that have raided at a top level during their World of Warcraft careers.

A lot of us took a break off for Mists of Pandaria but we intend to hopefully contend with other guilds on our server during Warlods of Draenor.

The current progression of the guild is:
    2/7 Mythic Highmaul
    7/7 Heroic Highmaul
    7/7 Normal Highmaul

Our schedule is:
    Friday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST
    Saturday – 10:00 PM – 2:00 AM EST

If our times are suitable to what you are looking for please feel free to apply at our website http://ham.guildlaunch.com/.

I work second shift so usually am not available to discuss details about the guild until after 10 PM EST. If you are interested in discussing details with someone immediately please add GoldBrass#1226 or Untouchable#1281 and either of them will be able to answer any immediate questions you may have. If you are available after 10 PM please add me personally at Renegade#1318 .

Thanks for your time

Greetings Silvertitan!

<Reclamation> is looking to fill our mythic roster with some talented DPS and maybe a Niche Healer! We pride ourselves on being a progression guild, on an easy to make schedule. If you are interested in a bit of spam, you can find some here (it's delicious):

us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/15538646371#19

TL;DR version

We are 7/7H 1/7M HM

Raid Times are Fri/Sat 545-10 ST (CST)

Primary loot system is EPGP

This is for an immediate core raiding spot.

We have drunken alt raids!

blah blah blah normal guild stuff

If I haven't lost your attention, please feel free to contact me in game at Manki#1232 or apply via our website at IllidanReclamation.enjin.com. Thank you for your time and good luck in your search!

Hey!

Short and sweet . Couple points about us.

• We defeated 4/7 mythic before Blackrock Foundry dropped with less than 20 tries on butcher before the launch.
    • We are ranked realm 1st on US-Shandris/Bronzebeard
    • We are <Graphic Content>, and we typically live up to the name all the way up to the kill
    • We only raid 9 hours per week
    • We sit you if you do not pull your wait,talk to you about it, and then demote you if you are not improving hence why we are always recruiting,
    • Boss killing days are Friday/Sunday/Monday 6:45-10 Central

We joke around a lot, but we get things done. We are more than just a group of people here to kill bosses. We kill bosses and have a good laugh doing it.

All Skilled players will be considered, but current needs are Dps.

**We are an adult guild...named Graphic Content...***

Real ID: Cody#1176

Synergy on Area 52 is looking for a ret

[ Raid Schedule ]
    Monday: 7:45p - 11:00p Server Time
    Wednesday: 7:45p - 11:00p Server Time
    Thursday: 7:45p - 11:00p Server Time

[ What we Offer ]
    We provide all materials and costs for each raid including but not limited to repairs, flasks, and food.

We offer great benefits for our Raiders to immediately upgrade your gear through the raid focused use of our guild bank.

We offer a transparent Loot System that leaves no question on where you stand when it comes to loot drops through the use of the very fast, fair and easy EPGP loot system.

Our Guild design allows for even brand new members to immediately be able to receive loot from the moment they join and has worked great for us for years. It is equitable to all our Raiders and promotes growth of the Raid group while still putting control in each Raider's hands.

We offer very limited gear competition within the raid group so that everyone gears up quickly.

We offer a Raid schedule that is easily adaptable and makes productive use of the time focused on raiding. Only 9 hours a week to work around, but it is 9 hours of getting things done!

For more information on Synergy, please visit synergyraiding.com/ or contact Cyrannus#1486 or Wick#1355.