Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Wow...that are some news. There is so much crap in there I swear my screen started to smell. Twitter, selfies, ingame voice chat...and the ridiculous high prices(due to insane gating with blood) for crafted items will decrease when the foundry hits the live servers and all the crafted stuff will be useless anyway. All that is already a bad joke....but the bot thing? HILARIOUS!!!! Blizz has a devoted team to find botters? Really? I only need 10 minutes in AV to find 30 bots at night. A SINGLE devoted dev in every region that would jump onto those servers and permanently ban those bots every night would discourage bot users within weeks. If Blizz wants to do something against bots than fire that team(I doubt there is one), give me their money...and the number of bots will go down in NO TIME. The number of accounts will go down due to bans as well tho. You do not have to find all bots, you have to give players the feeling that they may actually get caught(fear is a really strong weapon, you know?). Pretending to go for perfection and using that as an excuse to do nothing(cause you can't reach perfection) is just cheap.

Go send your videos to hack@blizzwhatever. That will change exactly as much as reporting the bots or writing a ticket or reporting them in the forum. Blizz is just inventing ever new ways to tell us how we can help them to do THEIR job(or to pretend to do their job while doing nothing at all cause even bot accounts generate money).

10+ Year Old Account
    This twitter and other social media crap will just give us more of those little twats yelling "#rekt" or whatever is hip these days.

WoD was already bad but it's just getting worse and worse. Atleast I finally got to beta test it when the game "released" though

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Actually, there are two types of pets i want to be able to tame...Pterodactyls from MoP and Dread Ravens would be nice too >.<

"Any plans on adding new odd pets for hunters to tame in 6.1? thanks in advance."

"Anything in 6.0 that you can't tame that you want to tame? (Muffinus)"

Dread ravens...!

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Elekks would be interesting tameable beasts too. I mean...If we can tame a giant Dinosaur, why not a glorified elephant? xD

10+ Year Old Account
    None.... 70%

LOL

More boring rubbish from Blizzard that nobody wants AKA "Craplords of DrabSnore"

Why do they keep adding new ways to get crafting mats. I have hundreds of these sitting around. What we need is more ways to spend them.

Scarab Lord Triggered Fridgekin's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Waste of time and money even though the department working on this fluff has nothing to do with content development. It's just garbage.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    dear devs, do you really believe that this trader will solve the problems of no content and broken professions?

the polls give one clear answer.. scratch the twitter shit and give us real content!

but first, GIVE US FLYING BACK!

and second, give us dailys for rep back..
    +1 i agree 100% only thing highly unlikely no flying in this expansion & way its heading next expansion wont have flying either .. it does piss me off.

10+ Year Old Account
    wait isnt voice chat gone?

Deleted
    That "department" fighting bots must be most ineffective in history. I have been playing since Vanilla and I don't remember seeing so many bots in BGs. (Yes, I remember "cave defenders" in AV.)

Cdew posted up definitive proof of a botter in an arena match (who got a gladiator title) and was ignored by Blizzard. They honestly don't give a crap about bots because they just want people to keep paying their subscriptions.

15+ Year Old Account
    What a waste of time on that crap.

Its funny watching all the crying from people yet you still pay $15 a month like sheep.

I do agree though that this 6.1 may be the worst patch in the history of the game. Its mind boggling bad.

Wow. Didn't realize the chick involved was that dog ugly. NTY.

the people have spoken

these poll results are hilarious...and truthful

although 16% of people using selfies means almost 1 in 5 people is an idiot, which is a lil sad

Quote Originally Posted by Xanna View Post
    I'm not using Twitter so I have no use for the integrated twitter thing or the twitter camera. In theory the voice chat feature could have been great, but it never turned out that way. My favourite 6.1 feature is either the new Blood Elf models, depending on how they turn out, or the Heirloom tab.

I think Blizzard should work on integrating TeamSpeak next, to replace their voice chat feature. A Google Translate integration would also be great, for times when you end up in a group that doesn't speak English.
    This is a pretty good idea, with the new group finder I do end up in more groups with non english typers.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

A pet I would like to tame...hmmm...the fire dogs from the Firelands. Yes yes they're elementals but it can be changed just fine since they already serve a purpose as pets for other creatures.

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post
    Its funny watching all the crying from people yet you still pay $15 a month like sheep.

I do agree though that this 6.1 may be the worst patch in the history of the game. Its mind boggling bad.
    What is even more funny is seeing people like you believing that one has to be 100% positive or nothing at all about everything. It's perfectly healthy voicing concerns and not being happy with everything, but if one still has fun whilst playing and see a reason to keep at it there's nothing "sheepish" about it. I'm fairly positive that people quit just fine the moment they themselves no longer feel that the game is worth it. "Sheep"... That term is fast becoming way too popular considering it doesn't even make sense half the times.

Quote Originally Posted by Arvandor View Post
    dear devs, do you really believe that this trader will solve the problems of no content and broken professions?

the polls give one clear answer.. scratch the twitter shit and give us real content!

but first, GIVE US FLYING BACK!

and second, give us dailys for rep back..
    You understand a poll on the very same site has shown, at the least, that MMO-C favors no flying right? They cant listen to this poll and ignore the other just cause it suits a handful of loudmouths.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

good job MMoChampion adding those polls. Blizzard is spending more and more time on things that very few are interested in and have no real meaning to improve the game. Patch 6.1 goes very far to show ppl how little they are focusing on actually bringing out good solid ingame content.. but instead are focusing on twitter and stuff that very few asked for and is definetly NOT needed in the game to make it better.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ripped View Post

Im'm not paying a dime and havn't even gotten the expansion. Still read this site once and again to see how good my decision was to leave when I did. And omg... am I happy that I did.