Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Funny how MMO champion has to put disclaimer that the polls do not represent what players feel about these features.

Since when does anyone need a twitter account inside a mmo game? Really?

Well, there you go. Blizz spent time creating something that was neither asked for nor wanted again while not actually working on fixes that are constantly asked for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IIamaKing View Post
    I vote, none all were/are a waste of resources.
    Twitter and selfies have potential to spread WoW more. Its free marketing. Good move for them. Pretty pointless for us.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post
    Funny how MMO champion has to put disclaimer that the polls do not represent what players feel about these features.

Rift has had it for a while. Year or two I think.

Quote Originally Posted by chalmerz View Post
    Edit: My favourite part is the bad attempt at bandaging:

"Any plans on adding new odd pets for hunters to tame in 6.1? thanks in advance.
    Anything in 6.0 that you can't tame that you want to tame? (Muffinus)"
    If you actually had a hunter there really isn't a huge amount of things you can't tame.

You're reading something into it that isn't there.

I think people that are going to use the twitter integration / selfie capture feature have some form of mental retardation.

Said before, what a waste of resources.

Quote Originally Posted by Chickat View Post
    Rift has had it for a while. Year or two I think.
    It had it when it was first released. You could also set it up to send out a tweet every time you leveled up... All that spam though.

I cant be the only WoW player that even after 8 years, and the console gaming boom, still sees this game as a socially unacceptable game to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Duster505 View Post

Sort of makes the poll superfluous, which is the funny part.

If MMOC users "are definitely not representative of the game's overall population," and, "likely not the target audience for Twitter integration," why even have the polls in the first place? Aren't you pretty much already conceding skewed results?

Quote Originally Posted by DAV_76 View Post
    Blizz out of tune with their customers. I'm no doomsayer, but have rarely seen such a disparity between public perception and actual corporate delivery.
    Never been a customer of Comcast, have ya?

Quote Originally Posted by Fritters154 View Post
    Well, there you go. Blizz spent time creating something that was neither asked for nor wanted again while not actually working on fixes that are constantly asked for.
    Couldn't agree more. I disliked this from the first time I heard of it. When so many are asking for more content, we get this addition to the "game". This was a big waste of time and I hope Blizzard learns from it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ardourdan View Post
    I cant be the only WoW player that even after 8 years, and the console gaming boom, still sees this game as a socially unacceptable game to play.
    I don't tell people I play. So yes, it's fucking embarrassing and they don't do much to rectify that, they just make it worse.

god i just watched a bit of that stream, THERE IS MORE TO LIFE

I just watched a little of that YouTube video....they're all serious and acting like it's a news cast and dude's just chillin in a bath robe LOL. 2 hours talking about healing? Good lord

Deleted
    I think the polls speak for themselves. Too bad Blizz doesn't want to notice it...

Quote Originally Posted by Sathnick View Post
    400 People use the voice chat???
    It's difficult to 95%+ an online poll just because there will be those random folks who vote the non-true option just because they can [not to say there aren't people who don't use it, but yea, figure seems higher than what it probably is]

Quote Originally Posted by dethrix View Post
    So what I fail to understand is how these features even got the go ahead!? We are consuming wow content quicker than ever and yet apart from a gated raid about to launch in nearly 3 months we have had nothing but quality of life changes and three useless features added! Black Rock raid and a few profession changes is not enough to justify another three to four months of no more content...surely dev time could have been spent on something better?
    Seriously? If raids were released every 3-4 months consistently... you'd have nothing (legitimate) to complain about on content release. Whine about other junk if you must, but thats plenty fast for the raiding community--as evidenced by HC/mythic progress.

Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Or people were confused and think mumble/teamspeak/vent are what the poll is about.
    That's probably it, good catch

Better idea: Make crafting soulbound materials not soulbound, or at the least, BOA.

How about fixing the animations of the reputations mounts?