Thread: Dying Light.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently some rather large graphic updates are going live (Just in time for me to have finished the original and the dlc QQ)

http://images.nvidia.com/geforce-com...on-vs-off.html

10+ Year Old Account
    So it just extremely softens shadows to blend them together? Sounds and looks a little more realistic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Started again in nightmare mode + If anything the zombies feel weaker than hardmode, definitely noticed an exp increase though :S

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Frozenbeef View Post
    Started again in nightmare mode + If anything the zombies feel weaker than hardmode, definitely noticed an exp increase though :S
    I'm struggling in nightmare against humans. I just...I fail at killing my own people. They either mow me down with guns, or it becomes an hour-long protracted battle of duck and cover and shoot. On Nightmare you can shoot them in the face with 30+ bullets and they just stand there until you run out of ammo.

+1 to this thread!
    i'm not a big fan on zombies dying of various objects kind of games, i only like shooting, but this one does it perfect...

huge map, kinda nice story, and some1 mentioned something about performance, it runs really smooth for me and i dont have a high end PC.

I give it a 8/10!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darsithis View Post
    I'm struggling in nightmare against humans.
    Can't say anything about guns as I prefer more silent weapons in games, but with my Crossbow I'm able to take them down with 1 bolt.

Kinda hoping that they'd add new, harder difficulty soon. When you're able to one-shot everything in your path, it gets boring quite fast. Having limited stamina in combat doesn't really make difference either since using ranged weapons doesn't use it, and they kept unlimited running stamina.. so eh. Playing highly mobile assassin, eliminating most enemies from distance and then dropping on enemies back with katana.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you defeat the demolisher in the pit on nightmare+ difficulty? :s

All the mellee weapons glance off his back/ head so his armour can't be breached. No guns available. Throw weapons do 0 damage. There's 2 propane tanks which a direct hit from them takes like 1% of his hp :S

Edit- NM, after an hour of trying i randomly jumped at him with frustration and it took like 5% of his hp off, so i just kept climbing on a crate and jumping on him and he was soon dead :S
    Last edited by Frozenbeef; 2016-03-24 at 06:43 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    How do you defeat the demolisher in the pit on nightmare+ difficulty? :s
    Throw your weapon away, and punch it like a man.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 120 hours playing I've received by first gold weapon QQ

Also completed nightmare+ difficulty ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    I want a gold weapon

10+ Year Old Account
    Finally got my first yellow. Battleaxe of the Titans.

Apparently some rather large graphic updates are going live (Just in time for me to have finished the original and the dlc QQ)

http://images.nvidia.com/geforce-com...on-vs-off.html
    I shouldve gotten this game for PC damn it...will probably pick it up for PC once I see it on sale again.

10+ Year Old Account
    I took a big break from Dying Light awhile ago. I was getting burned out. Hope it's still fun for everyone else.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    I took a big break from Dying Light awhile ago. I was getting burned out. Hope it's still fun for everyone else.
    I'm on and off. There is only so much stress from it I can take. It is still a fairly scary game at times, especially on night runs when things don't go as planned.

I just got into this game last week, Smashed out the original Campaign on Nightmare, starting off sucked so much it was pretty hard (weapons felt like wet breakable noodles) esp vs Rais's men (or other humans) but once I got the knee break Curb stomp combo things got a bit easier and I feel much more confident moving around and fighting.

Convinced a friend to buy it as well he is loving it, waiting on him to finish the Original Campaign on Nightmare then we are going to duo for the following Campaign (i'm very excited) I reckon we will start tomorrow.

Not so keen on the nighthunter invasions (people controlling Night hunters) thought, maybe it was under geared or something (as I haven't been playing super duper long) but I found it impossible to fight them, does anyone have any tips.
    Last edited by rykon1459918; 2016-04-06 at 05:34 AM. Reason: spelling mistakes and clarity

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rykon1459918 View Post
    Not so keen on the nighthunter invasions (people controlling Night hunters) thought, maybe it was under geared or something (as I haven't been playing super duper long) but I found it impossible to fight them, does anyone have any tips.
    Are you having trouble killing humans or are you having trouble killing the night hunter? Seems like it's mostly just reaction time. If you get that UV light up in time, they're screwed.

Deleted
    Dying light is better than any zombie game i have ever played, and i have played A LOT of them, even though the quests can get slightly repetitive.

10/10 IGN