Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Eternal Ice View Post
    There is no content so they hope that by delaying things players will remain subscribed for longer.

The last wing of LFR opens the last week of March, coincidentally, the first quarter also ends in March.
    Pretty much hit the nail on the head. This isn't about a "Harcore vs Casual" conflict, it's about the fact that they knew there would be a content drought, so they're stretching things out as far as possible to keep subs up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tarawa View Post

- - - Updated - - -

This is happening as a whole with this raid content is to slow everyone down and bleed this out as far as possible, it not just the LFR that get stretched out. From what i have read BRF is much harder raid, so even the raiders are getting to slow bleed content.

As far as legendary quests and "content" are related,you can just clear normal.It drops 665 and some are already 675 atm so I really doubt that will slow them down.

Quote Originally Posted by sfeeney37
    42 days between the first wing opening and the third wing opening...in The Sunwell (SWP). Funny, don't remember people throwing tantrums about that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pacster View Post
    That's possible cause many people didn't raid sunwell anway and because there was no lfr around at all? I mean, there have been many things players accepted back then because there was no other option....today there is an other option tho.
    There are more options today, players can run all of normal and heroic on day 1. So I'm even more confused by the bellyaching.

Deleted
    Should be awsome

Deleted
    Can anyone confirm what's the drop rate for the tier from lfr? And from the videos what's the difficulty order

15+ Year Old Account
    meh, i liked the ability to see the raids in lfr. i tend not to pug (too many ninjas/elitists/crap from people over pixels), and really can't commit to my guild's raiding schedule anymore (i tend to spend about 3/4 of the year traveling to other countries with god awful time zone differences)
    i did what any sensible person in my position would do, cancelled my sub, i'll renew in 2 months assuming the game will attract me in that time period and if i do i will be able to see the full story without the need to wait 2 weeks between chapters.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blitzo View Post
    I don't think the drop rate for anything has ever been officially announced pertaining to personal loot.

From what the rumor's say, it's 15% per item though.

For difficulty order I'd just refer to the armory page. If you go to someone's armory and scroll down to their raid progression. The list there that highlights for Blackrock is probably similar to what most guilds will do.
    What I meant was what gear xmog would be for each difficulty. For example the locks don't think the first one from the video will be from normal since it looks amazing

Why does the new rogue tier set look like the gear we already have from Highmaul...?

the more I see of this legendary ring and its bloated stats the more I am thinking they will need to stat squish every new expansions.

gear bloat is like their crack addiction

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    LFR isn't even baby mode. It's just... do nothing tourist mode. Normal is stupid easy, and it only took a few weeks for PUGs to start doing heroic imperator with some reliable consistency.
    because beating a scripted encounter is somehow proof of player ability. Really, the only skill being demonstrated is that of having many people do the script properly and when not that there are those who can compensate. Its still scripted, likely it could be botted just as well.

Quote Originally Posted by idburns View Post
    Why does the new rogue tier set look like the gear we already have from Highmaul...?
    Offset pieces look like tier.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

Quote Originally Posted by ZeroWashu View Post
    the more I see of this legendary ring and its bloated stats the more I am thinking they will need to stat squish every new expansions.

gear bloat is like their crack addiction

- - - Updated - - -

because beating a scripted encounter is somehow proof of player ability. Really, the only skill being demonstrated is that of having many people do the script properly and when not that there are those who can compensate. Its still scripted, likely it could be botted just as well.
    Except all the bots are in pvp...

Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    I'm glad the LFR gear looks horrible. Playing on baby mode shouldn't get you any rewards.
    100% agree with you on that. ;D

Deleted
    It's funny how people that claim to not care for LFR at all are always the first to appear and say negative things about it on anything remotely related to LFR/casual content. If you don't care for LFR at all why do you bother commenting on it? It makes it feel like you guys feel frustrated about the existence of casual-focused content. If you feel so superior to the LFR crowd then behave like so and don't mind them, let them do their mindless content in peace, they seem happy about it. In the end Blizzard doesn't care either way, while people spend time bickering about casual or hardcore content they are happily rubbing their hands from both casuals and hardcore's money alike. I wouldn't doubt if someone told me that someone from Blizzard is right now reading the comments with a glass of wine in his hand and a wad of bills in the other laughting at everything that is said and calling both crowds "no-life nerds".
    Last edited by mmoc9f0bced709; 2015-02-03 at 08:35 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Teebone View Post
    You know what would make me try normals? How about making the raids interesting draws? Otherwise:

NOTHING.

I had too much damn drama from guilds and PuGs to ever deal with this community on a regular basis again. Jesus fucking Christ just kill LFR already instead of pretending to care about the casual mass cause clearly they do not. Cause you know... lack of dungeons, obscene apexxis gear prices that are pretty worthless and broken PVP don't do enough to shove their precious crap raids down our throats to begin with.
    First of all the raids are nice atm.Secondly,if you dont care about raids then I dont know why are raging about a conversation regarding them.Get our personal issues out of the forums