Thread: Shadow AoE?

Shadow AoE?

I knew Shadow didn't have the best AoE in the world but it seems that it's so bad I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. 2-4 targets I am DoT'n everything with VT/SW:P except the main target (Clarity of Power). 5+ targets I am just mind searing. Is this wrong or is there just no getting around how bad our AoE is?

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    I knew Shadow didn't have the best AoE in the world but it seems that it's so bad I'm wondering if I'm doing something wrong. 2-4 targets I am DoT'n everything with VT/SW:P except the main target (Clarity of Power). 5+ targets I am just mind searing. Is this wrong or is there just no getting around how bad our AoE is?
    Other than using Halo on CD if it won't pull other adds, nope. Unless you talent into Auspicious Spirits, that's the best your going to get. Just make sure to prioritize your MB over everything else.

Jeez. Well alright good to know that I'm at least doing everything correct. How underwhelming...sigh.

Quote Originally Posted by pallyballz View Post
    Jeez. Well alright good to know that I'm at least doing everything correct. How underwhelming...sigh.
    Well blizz keeps saying they can't make mind sear more powerful than mindflay, but at least with 6.1 changes we'll be able to channel an insanity fueled mind sear for some nice aoe burst.

Not to mention that AS is getting a buff in 6.1 and its already pretty good for aoe so theirs that as well.