Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Yay, Blizzard just keeps disappointing us(or at least me).

A really cool mount being added to the store, what happened to cool mounts added for people to achieve ingame? I mean come on, it's NOT hard to add a mount to the game. There's like 1 or 2 mounts on the store that are not unique and cool. Yet in-game we get 10 mounts that look the same and not unique at all. Well except the mount that drops from the last boss in heroic(current mythic) that very few raiders get, and will be super common in the future when everyone can solo it. I just wish there were mounts that you could get, that would be REALLY badass, that would require the same effort as the Insane title. That way anyone can get the mount if they're willing to work for it.

When I see literally 90% of all players riding the same mount, I get bored of it, it's not cool or awesome anymore, it's just a mount everyone have, a super common mount. But when the mount is awesome, but super rare it's actually feels awesome to ride it. Not trying to sound like a "special snowflake" but I still think there should be awesome rewards for hard work, not related to killing last boss in a mythic raid or getting 100 wins in arena. I don't PvP, and I can't raid with a hardcore guild, cause I can't dedicate my life to raiding 4-5 days a week for 4-6 hours each time. If I could, I would.

And also, seriously, adding a pet as a reward AFTER the event is over? I couldn't bother with this shithole of a battleground. Only thing you did was, alliance stand in one place, horde the other then try to grip players into your group and kill it. It was NOT a real PvP experience and was rather shit. I think anyone who played back in classic can tell this was not even 1% similar to how it went down in those large PvP fights in Hillsbrad. I mean come on, biggest fights were sometimes 200-400 people. Yeah few raids each faction going nuts. THAT was a fun PvP experience.

I would've tried until I got it if I knew I'd get a pet, I mean I'm not a hardcore pet collector, but I would like to own pets that you wont have access to in the future.

I literally feel like a worthless player to Blizzard everytime I come to mmo-champ and read what they're doing. I'm not even a veteran player in their eyes even after being subbed for total of 8.5 years, and account made on first day when WoW came out, dafuq.

Another thing to keep in mind about Hogs is that he was datamined as the reward for the Victory in Hillsbrad a while back, and then it was changed to award a title. So this might be a datamining error.

Herald of the Titans Darksoldierr's Avatar
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vegas82 View Post
    Yeah, adding rewards for unattainable achievements is pretty ridiculous. Glad I'm letting my gametime run out so I can get away from Blizzard's complete lack of logic in how they do things these days.

- - - Updated - - -

Very expected. Not sure why there's disappointment in something that anyone with half a brain knew when it was revealed, this mount won't be obtained in-game. The best you could have hoped for was it being a CE mount for Heroes.
    I won't lie, i was thinking that it is HotS releated
    Time is on our side
    Brutal Gladiator Enhancement Shaman *rawr*

Deleted
    The Mystic Runesaber mount journal data was updated to note that it is a shop mount.
    The disappointment is real, another wonderful model that had a potential for it's own legacy is wasted on the store.

I guess I'm fine with it, since I don't pay monthly... oh wait.

Demo Warlock is already the leading DPS spec and they give them another buff while giving the other 2 nothing, this is a fucking joke right? How exactly is that balancing?

And Hogs is not going to be a reward for Victory in Hillsbrad so people can calm down again:

Originally Posted by Blizzard (Blue Tracker / Official Forums)
    It's old data. The "Hogs" mini-Hogger pet is not a reward from that achievement, and we'll correct it in the next PTR build. We haven't determined yet if/when he'll be obtainable, or from what source.

It's stupid that they stopped making the RAF mounts 2-seaters. The whole point of them was that you could use it with the recruited friend. I used the hell out of the 2-seater rocket with my recruited friends back in Wrath. Now they're just "hey look at my cool mount," which means they should just be in the store.
    But I guess it doesn't really matter, since it's not like there's anyone left to honestly be recruited. People just create new dummy accounts to get the mounts.

Quote Originally Posted by fir3fist11 View Post
    You are so dense, light bends around you... You can ignore this achievment and the toy completely. When will you people finally get that??
    I will not use any of that features, but do I angrily tell them to fuck themselves? No, because it's their game and they can do with that what they want.
    If you are so annoyed by that, just quit the game already and stop complaining you spoiled brat.

EDIT: The same goes for you...
    So if there was an achievement where they made this new race called the "jews" and you had to exterminate them I could just ignore that right? I don't have to do it so it doesn't matter. Having ridiculous embarrassing things in a game I play is not something I'm cool with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Masternewt View Post
    Regardless of what the millenial kids in the cesspool that is the recent gaming community have taught you, it actually is okey to have an opinion. It's actually good to have an opinion if your life ambitions supersede a job at the McDonalds counter. That is why people complaining about this feature is not only fine, but important. It's a remark to Blizzard, who have been losing their moral and creative compass since Cataclysm, that the line needs to be drawn somewhere.

Sure, nothing will make you feel more important than going on a gaming forum and telling people who voice their opinion that they don't matter and that complaining is for hippies. That kind of attitude is exactly what society today needs in order to feed on the brain dead consumers, who are so devoid of thinking, they'll buy just about anything as long as it comes in a nice box and doesn't smell like shit. Actually, just the box is fine.

So, here we are, with the ever growing majority of people who think telling others that their opinions are just overreactions is incredibly cool. What's comforting though is that the crowd on the other side, the one with opinions, is still using their frontal lobe and sees that speaking up is where changes start. Because it's fine to draw the line somewhere. And it would be awesome, if it would be drawn at this stupid Twitter integration and selfies and titles like Photographer that do nothing but further ruin any kind of immersion.

Some of us still like having movies and games as a world away from the world. Not a world where every single stupidity this civilization has constructed is copy/pasted and shoved in our faces yet again.
    Nobody is saying you can't have an opinion. But mine and others opinion is that it really is not a big fucking deal. Don't use the features! If a little twitter integration THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO USE and a selfie camera totally send you over the edge you should probably take a break from this game. I mean for fuck sake people have been taking pictures of themselves since cameras were invented yet now that the name has gone from self portrait to selfie it's just self obsessed garbage? Seriously get the fuck over yourself dude. God forbid someone take pride in their appearance and wish to share it with their peers.

Your opinion is not free of criticism. It has always been pretty normal to tell someone to stop overreacting over something so trivial. It's not cool or hip its just sane people pointing out peoples hyperbolic rantings
    Last edited by Dug; 2015-02-04 at 09:40 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Stormykitten View Post
    You're a hipster for not liking a often superfluous social media service integrating with a game? Wow... now I've seen everything.

It's not as if there is just one level of social interaction. I obviously play wow to spot others in a huge, engrossing world, and I love that. I think the game has enough ways to communicate in text; I have no interest of integrating social media that pertains to real life into the game, as I can just alt tab or log off to get there anyway. In my eyes all it is is a joint-benefit marketing deal between blizzard and twitter; yes you can hopefully disable it but aspects will still linger, sadly.

Also I'm not just thinking of WoW here. Do we really want stuff like this in the future? It's like inviting even more risk of less game, more nonsense.
    They won't even let you have real life names on RP servers. You can't make a toon called Sony for instance. It takes people out of the game and breaks immersion. Which is exactly what this twitter crap is doing. If they're interested in doing this bullshit then make a new modern mmo that's realistic not fantasy.
    Last edited by Shudder; 2015-02-04 at 09:41 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shudder View Post
    So if there was an achievement where they made this new race called the "jews" and you had to exterminate them I could just ignore that right? I don't have to do it so it doesn't matter. Having ridiculous embarrassing things in a game I play is not something I'm cool with.
    Because selfie cameras and twitter are totally comparable to the holocaust! Holy shit do you read what you type before you post? I'm honestly laughing so hard at how absurd the comparison is. What totally normal person would make a connection like that? It's twitter and photos dude

10+ Year Old Account
    Crackling jade lighting damage reductions going to make running ulduar 25 a pain in the ass, as it was the only thing to use on mimiron in the final stage.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    Crackling jade lighting damage reductions going to make running ulduar 25 a pain in the ass, as it was the only thing to use on mimiron in the final stage.
    Yeah... they should just make it so you're able to hit the head from the ground.
    It's funny that while my main is ranged, the two characters that I run Ulduar on for transmog both happen to be melee.