BrM trinket help

Heroic Pol's Eye, Heroic Pillar of the Earth, Mythic Captive Micro-Aberration, Heroic Scales of Doom.

Basically I run the pol's eye and Pillar of earth for new content and I trade scales with Pillar for farm. I just got the Mythic aberration and am wondering if the 15 ilvls makes it better than the two im running currently. Does the agility/mastery outweigh the other trinkets even with haste and the loss in bonus armor? and if so which trinket should I replace with it?

Also I've been looking through the forums and I can't find a BiS for BrM. Is there any out there?

Quote Originally Posted by Zechiah View Post
    Heroic Pol's Eye, Heroic Pillar of the Earth, Mythic Captive Micro-Aberration, Heroic Scales of Doom.

Basically I run the pol's eye and Pillar of earth for new content and I trade scales with Pillar for farm. I just got the Mythic aberration and am wondering if the 15 ilvls makes it better than the two im running currently. Does the agility/mastery outweigh the other trinkets even with haste and the loss in bonus armor? and if so which trinket should I replace with it?
    I don't weight stamina. I haven't done every trinket just ones that looked obvious. My rankings are:

Blast Furnace Door 695
    Blast Furnace Door 680
    Humming Blackiron Trigger 695
    Knight's Badge 680
    Pol's Blinded Eye 685
    Humming Blackiron Trigger 680
    Knight's Badge 670
    Pol's Blinded Eye 670
    Beating Heart of the Mountain 695
    Captive Micro-Aberration 685
    Evergaze Arcane Eidolon 676
    Scales of Doom 670

Quote Originally Posted by Zechiah View Post
    Also I've been looking through the forums and I can't find a BiS for BrM. Is there any out there?
    I saw this somewhere on the forums here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x-MvX0Qu_Nhw-GAMmR8wM3A0MglPA5Uyv5S4r3XVLMg/edit#gid=1157487841

Deleted
    Yeah the tablet is really nice, it's basically another armor pot with a 2 min cd and can be used either for more survivability or for when you need burst damage

- - - Updated - - -

Also the passive mastery is a nice overall mitigation.

Except that it's Armor and not Bonus Armor. For me, the 680 version ranks between Captive Micro-Aberration (685) and Evergaze Arcane Eidolon (676); pretty bad. If you're only worry about mitigation then it would be much better but I would prefer to pickup stats that boost both.

Deleted
    It's bonus armor not armor. It just says armor.

Quote Originally Posted by Vecayse View Post
    It's bonus armor not armor. It just says armor.
    Wow, now I see Evergaze Arcane Eidolon is the same way...

Quote Originally Posted by muus View Post
    I saw this somewhere on the forums here:

docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1x-MvX0Qu_Nhw-GAMmR8wM3A0MglPA5Uyv5S4r3XVLMg/edit#gid=1157487841
    This might be an off-topic, but the list seems incomplete. At the very least it misses two-hand weapon from Oregorger (mastery and crit) which seems better than 1H from Blackhand (mastery and haste).

Quote Originally Posted by Aelnor View Post
    This might be an off-topic, but the list seems incomplete. At the very least it misses two-hand weapon from Oregorger (mastery and crit) which seems better than 1H from Blackhand (mastery and haste).
    More off-topic... I am not sure why people make big spreadsheets like that. Wowhead lets you rank items. It won't necessarily do everything right but really the only problem are trinkets and comparing 2H vs.

P.S. I would link but MMO-Champion still won't let me yet.