Item compare addon???

Our guild is adopting a semi-loot council/roll loot system and I was asked to be one of the people to inspect each roll-ee's items to determine weather or not they should get the item over somebody else who rolled higher. After some digging, I've found a combo of 2 addons (Examiner, and InspectEquip) to streamline the process by not having to right click/inspect each person but open a inspect window and left clicking on anyone and it will automatically switch. What I was hoping was to find an addon that would maby open a window of the people that rolled and list they're gear to compare them.

I don't need answers on our loot system or comments about "why don't you just ask the ppl's item ilvl for what they rolled on. I only want to hear answers that could speed up the item compare process. Thanks.
    I love the Power Glove.

Deleted
    Something like Pawn? http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/pawn

You need to put stat weight from your class tho

RCLootCouncil

Have everyone download it, including you and your loot council + every raider.
    Make it a requirement that if they don't have it, they don't get loot.

The item provides a very simple interface where someone can click "MainSpec/BiS; Minor Upgrade; Offspec; Pass" and it submits it to the officers/Masterlooter. While it does this, it sends any notes the player adds (etc - will make 2pc) AND the current gear piece they have.

As for knowing who's the item a better upgrade for, you have to speak from knowing all classes, or make a spreadsheet (plenty on the internet) .

EPGPLootmaster is also an easy way to achieve this and distribute loot. When an item drops every player selects from main spec, off spec, etc. It then shows you the items they have equipped in that slot for easy comparison.