Deleted

Basic WeakAuras Problem

As a Prot Warrior, I've made basic WeakAura settings that show my main usable abilities when they are off cooldown (and hidden when not). However I have a problem with Heroic Strike. I only want to show it when Ultimatum procs, but haven't been successful in doing so. I've downloaded a bunch of other peoples Warrior strings that include Ultimatum procs, but I can't get those to work either. I've also tried googling a lot of course, but still don't see any solutions. Could someone possibly help me with this?

Havnt played a warrior, but i assume Ultimatum is a buff? If so, i assume you would have to add a 2nd trigger to load when you have that buff active, and heroic strike action is usable.

Not being at my computer i cant double check, but i do the same for Nether Tempest on my mage, have it only light up when i have 4 stacks of arcane charges.

Deleted
    Hi mate, yeah. Heroic Strike is 30 rage and has no cooldown, so I can just use it whenever I have enough rage, but if you crit with a shield slam, then your next heroic strike is free (ultimatum), and that's the only time I want to show heroic strike on the screen.

Edit: Just tried like you suggested - added trigger for heroic strike and a second trigger for the proc itself - works perfectly! Thanks very much mate.

Here is the string if anyone wants the same thing:

dKdidaGEaYUuj2gqzMavZfaMTKUPkP62KYojP9I2nu7hq8ts0FvHFl4XQOHcKgma1WLkhuQYHL4yIOZjuTqrYsfIwS k1YLYdbqpvzzaXZHmmsyQuzYIY0jUiG0vjv5zIuxNQ2Okj9zqTzr12fkNwvJdqnnPQ(UimssvDssLgninEsfxsLuUL kjUMqQZdIVjKCzkVwimtsh3ZPlwSwE50aGUNbmca9U)6lqoIma7TJEA3EeuoehixuCj(L4CACzCz0XPJY8CKju9kad 8L0Pt3poykINoQO58yP9WWwJoouNvRQfnJQrbmfopYCHqv(oEZjThg2A0Xjq6moKuepIZJSde0qcLyMIZIzyHR3P8b mqaSEOYD148i7a1z1QArZykopYo84xykoe0qcLyoe0qcLyagc1SqcmNhBXmSWv8sGZJSJMPvE8JHzkouNvRQfnJQrb mfU8aw4ISaiRXb1EyOcv7RGRgkz0X1cvJoonFvE6OqHRvon6408v5PJcfoPunSqhNMVkpDuOW5r2Xzq7UimffU8aw2 diJQj7ZL9OUAbYKYzeiUR1X1m4pGDq6mU)mG5(mo9Tw4pbcGN0(imoKuoJabA4XcxkLoNYRZvYYE5d4s9qApmS1q0r 1K0XjThg2A0XH83wmdlG2S8xhUbkqbhCobsNXv8TchQZQvDZq0rHd5VTygwMpp)1H7aG9M7yUEr6484x46QfiwJdx0 meDunjNEv51kIxJcNfZWcN(wPkq5YSBFEUdsNXPpqbh0RQh4u48yP9WWwJokuOWL4ZeOuTVcoSxZ1EyyRHOkiCquMN JmHQPJFjjyGfTI0XvagirZDgc1SqcmVPWfJQj7dIckKa

You don't even need 2. The trigger would be buff->ultimatum - and then as your icon, just choose custom icon and choose the heroic strike one. Whenever you have ultimatum, the HS icon'll show. But sure, yours works too - whatever works is good