10+ Year Old Account

[H][Thrall] LF DPS & Heals for BRF

About Us
    Propaganda is a 20m raiding guild on Thrall-Horde. The leadership team is comprised of individuals who have had extensive past experience in heroic, progression-oriented raiding. Prior to the creation of this guild, myself and several of my officers recruited for, organized and led a very successful casual 25m, the first on Thrall to kill Garrosh normal. We are a new, progression-oriented guild aiming to build a notable Mythic team. To that end, we have been working to recruit players who are not only talented, but also friendly, reliable and humble

Raid Info
    Progression and Goals: 7/7H & 7/10N
    Days: Tuesday and Wednesday, 8:30 - 11pm EST.
    Loot System: EPGP
    Recruitment Needs: caster dps (full on mages); mistweaver/resto shaman/holy priest

Please be at least 650 ilvl; heroic experience in Highmaul is a plus!

The guild is happy to provide flasks and food, but please have extra food and be repaired and ready to go. We aim to pull at 8:30, so be on and ready to start before that time. We ask that all core raiders have 90% attendance, so please be honest and upfront about your schedule. Reliable standbys are welcome, encouraged and appreciated, and will be pulled in on farm nights to get some upgrades and raid experience.

Besides being beasts at progression raiding, the members of Propaganda are hardcore challenge mode fanatics, altoholics, achievement fiends, and some of us even dabble in PvP. We have an alt guild on Proudmoore-Alliance, Stormrage-Alliance and a Diablo III clan, as well as a number of Heroes of the Storm, Hearthstone and console gamers. We know when we need to be serious, but we also have a blast (if you're easily offended, or under 18, this is not the guild for you!)

Mythic raiding can sometimes be peppered with drama, egos, and a generally stressful atmosphere. My ultimate goal with Propaganda is to create a positive, fun guild atmosphere while still running a high-achieving raid team.

For more information, please feel free to contact the officers in-game at Fernmoo#1278, Saej#1147 and Pizzdrunk#1146 or visit our website at propagandathrall.com. Thank you for taking the time to look over our info, and best of luck in finding your new home.
    Last edited by tresser; 2015-02-16 at 02:51 PM.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

10+ Year Old Account
    Only a few days left to not get the rocket mount again this year.
    “I don't mean to sound bitter, cold, or cruel, but I am, so that's how it comes out.”

10+ Year Old Account
    updated needs.

and another year of no mount. fantastic.