Recommend me an exercise bike!

Looking to purchase an indoor exercise bike. Looking for one that is strong, reliable, comfortable, and will give a great workout. My budget is around 500 dollars. I've been looking through Amazon and whatnot, but I'm not sure which ones I should stay away from and which ones I should be looking at. Pretty much just looking for opinions for those who have a exercise bike of their own.

to beat the heat is to ride at night, a real ride is always better than a stationary ride. A good bike light will start at $100 but you will like it much better than a cheapo

Completely agree with Chatere. Riding indoors is so boring. Riding outdoors is is way more fun and challenging.

Bloodsail Admiral
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by AdrianCC100 View Post
    Looking to purchase an indoor exercise bike. Looking for one that is strong, reliable, comfortable, and will give a great workout. My budget is around 500 dollars. I've been looking through Amazon and whatnot, but I'm not sure which ones I should stay away from and which ones I should be looking at. Pretty much just looking for opinions for those who have a exercise bike of their own.
    Not to be a downer, but a good bike/exercise machine for running/peddling is going to cost you one to two thousand dollars. I would save that money and invest in a gym. For 500 dollars that is a membership at most gyms for 3-5 years.

10+ Year Old Account
    You could always buy yourself an actual road bike, and a trainer to be able to use it indoors as well. There are some quite silent ones out there. But that's also gonna cost you if you want quality. Cheap training equipment is usually very unstable and uncomfortable overall, from my experience.

I'd either prepare to spend a bit more, try to find something used or get a gym membership like the person above me suggested.