Tier 17 2p Arcane

I did not see any post about that subject of how to use the 2p Arcane buff.

I do not have it yet so I have not tried it by myself, but I was wondering what it plays like to have that buff after evocation.
    Like, are you trying to do a small mana burn like to 80% min with AB or do you try to spam it until you drop below the 90% bar ?

I will probably find out myself when I use it, but maybe I will find an answer I would not have found out as fast by asking here.
    I want to know what is the optimal use.

So please, those who have played it, thanks for answering.

I think you'll probably wind up using the exact same system as if there was no buff, you'll just be doing it faster and get more ABs in before you hit ~93% mana. But take that with a pinch of salt, I haven't looked into it terribly much yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Zacheris View Post
    I think you'll probably wind up using the exact same system as if there was no buff, you'll just be doing it faster and get more ABs in before you hit ~93% mana. But take that with a pinch of salt, I haven't looked into it terribly much yet.
    This was my experience. Been playing with it since last night, been doing pretty much the same idea as normal. Only real difference is that you cast a couple more ABlasts before you need to clear stacks (sub ~93% mana as usual).

Deleted
    You do the same rotation but normally you can cast 1-2 more AB at 4 stacks before resetting them. It's an ok 2pc imho