Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kostattoo View Post
    I think i found them
    Check they say its 1600Mhz advertised but on actual corsair website specs check spd:1333@1.5v.
    You can see the RAM model in the SS I did in the thread I link.

Deleted
    Oh, i missed that. Its similar crap they did with the one i linked. Some ppl had the same problems tho, they bought 8gb of ram to upgrade and their old mobo's didn't have xmp profile and .... shity bussiness if you ask me from a big company.

So it seems that the Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card is kinda the go to graphics card for everyone here. After reading some reviews on Newegg, it seems that it doesnt actually run at 4GB like it says. Is this something I should actually worry about? And does is this card better than, say, the MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (about $20 more, but much better reviews)?

Quote Originally Posted by Jeddek View Post
    So it seems that the Asus GeForce GTX 970 4GB STRIX Video Card is kinda the go to graphics card for everyone here. After reading some reviews on Newegg, it seems that it doesnt actually run at 4GB like it says. Is this something I should actually worry about? And does is this card better than, say, the MSI GeForce GTX 970 4GB Twin Frozr V Video Card (about $20 more, but much better reviews)?
    You could check out this link for more detailed information on the topic, but long story short: not a big deal.
    Did you think we had forgotten? Did you think we had forgiven? Behold, now, the terrible vengeance of the Forsaken!

I went with the Asus Strix card in my build on Thursday, it's quiet as hell. Haven't got to test it out for myself as we went on mini vacation. But I will say, if u manually turn the fans up to 100%, it screams, but not as loud as my older 400/500 series cards.

15+ Year Old Account
    Why not just get gskill ripjaws ram?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE