Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third

Anyone else notice this?

That the females are somewhat way too ugly?
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Deleted
    Opinions, why they have to exist?

I think the Rattataki females look quite cute.
    3DS Friend Code: 2165 - 5428 - 1895

eh, not really. i mean, you can make some damn hideous ladies if you try, but it's not too hard to make a cutie. at least, i'm pretty sure my character were cuties to me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hellravager View Post
    That the females are somewhat way too ugly?
    Only if you make them that way or as far as NPC's go, "its all in the eye of the beholder".

Like most games with appearance options, you can be an ugly or a cutie.

I know someone here mentioned they like the look of Beniko. Personally, I think she has the FLU and is terrible looking.

I disagree. I made a female character that I've gotten several comments on about being hot or sexy.

Nope

/thread.

Por que odiar si amar es mas dulce? (*^_^*)

I haven't noticed any issues with ugly females. I mean, some of the NPCs look a little weird, but non of the characters I've made looked ugly. But then again, I have a pretty broad range of taste when it comes to beauty. For example, I'm currently playing a zabrak female that....quite honestly, I think is one of the most attractive characters I've played in any MMO.

I guess it's all just personal preference.

Nope, my Zabrak female is adorable and she blows things up with her big guns. What's not to like?
    No surrender! 70 Vanguard - The Star Forge

Deleted
    I like the facial and hair options but the body types are a little too exaggerated for my taste, I mean if that's fantasy me I would never have those kind of shapes if you will

Anyway, thats details, happy with the character overall

Is this going to turn into a 'post your character' thread? LOL! That would be awesome!

Deleted
    Do you want it to?
    I only recently started playing so no fancy costumes or dyes to play with .Subscribed and a Lvl 19 Sage atm with about 250k credits. If you have purchase suggestions, feel free ^^

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kira Carsen and Elara Dorne are both qtpies

Deleted
    my sith inq is a rattataki and was quite cute before she got deep into the dark side

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by quras View Post
    Only if you make them that way or as far as NPC's go, "its all in the eye of the beholder".

Like most games with appearance options, you can be an ugly or a cutie.

I know someone here mentioned they like the look of Beniko. Personally, I think she has the FLU and is terrible looking.
    Haha, I thought the same thing. It's almost as if they got an intern to work on her.

Depends on the face, heh.

there are some that are like WOW they look beautiful

Deleted
    As always, 90% of the appearance options are retarded and are there just for show, but you can build some really beautiful/handsome characters with the remaining 10%.

Personally I think most of the females in the game are quite good looking. Of males I can't really say since I'm not gay; I can only say "what would I like to look like". I tried to make my main's face to resemble my own as much as possible, even though none of the options was quite satisfying. But adding a beard helps a bit. I grew one in RL as well, just to see how it would turn out.

On my female Sage... well, I tried to make her as beautiful as I possibly could! And I keep getting comments on how good she (and her gear) looks like...

As for Lana... she could be pretty but I can't understand what was done with her face. She looks as if she'd have a flu and a bad rash at the same time. If they were attempting some kind of Marily Monroe look, it went quite wrong...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SirCowdog View Post
    Is this going to turn into a 'post your character' thread? LOL! That would be awesome!
    That would be interesting!
    Last edited by mmocf7a456daa4; 2015-03-23 at 02:36 AM.

The only thing that annoys me is how it seems every female NPC has short hair. I prefer longer hair and/or ponytails

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ham on Rye View Post
    The only thing that annoys me is how it seems every female NPC has short hair. I prefer longer hair and/or ponytails
    Likewise. But I guess most women you meet in SWTOR are soldiers/jedi/smugglers. Too long hair might get in the way in combat (and is harder to keep clean - you have limited water for baths/showers in space after all...), so it's kept shorter, just like in the army. It doesn't necessarily need to be short the way how most men have it. Elara for example has a chignon; long hair shaped into a ball.