Question Class mount + random fav mount macro?

Hi, here's what I am trying to accomplish: Summon my Argent Charger (pally only mount) when in a no-flying zone (and in Draenor). If in a flying zone, use the new random favorite mount button (which consists of only flying mounts). Although flying mounts can't actually be flown in the air in Draenor, the [flyable] condition will still summon any mount it's attached to, including ground-only mounts.

PHP Code:
    /use [noflyable]Argent Charger
    /use [flyable]Experiment 12-

Also, I'm unable to set my Argent Charger (pally only mount) as a "favorite", which is why I have to make a macro instead.
    I'd rather not have to use any addons or shift commands if possible, but it seems I may have to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Instead of /use change it to /userandom.

Unfortunately, Draenor is still reportedly broken, and `flyable` is true despite not being able to fly. Presumably to show off flying mounts on the ground.

You really should just grab an addon to do this, my recommendation being http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/flyable-draenor which will make the condition work as you would expect in Draenor zones, and is going to consume approximately zero resources other than for a fraction of a second, immediately you change zones.

Quote Originally Posted by SlippyCheeze View Post
    Unfortunately, Draenor is still reportedly broken, and `flyable` is true despite not being able to fly. Presumably to show off flying mounts on the ground.

You really should just grab an addon to do this, my recommendation being http://www.curse.com/addons/wow/flyable-draenor which will make the condition work as you would expect in Draenor zones, and is going to consume approximately zero resources other than for a fraction of a second, immediately you change zones.
    Will definitely try this out, thanks for the info =]

Phanx has a couple of great addons which will assist you with this. Check out MountMe and AnyFavoriteMount on Curse.