10+ Year Old Account

Very experienced 677 warlock LF Mythic progression guild

**same as my wow progress post I copy pasted**

I'll try and keep this concise and to the point.

-I'm looking for a progression oriented guild... at the bare minimum please currently be 5/7mythic in highmaul and 7/10 heroic in BRF.(somewhat flexible on this)
    -Expect 100% attendance from me, Always being 110% prepared (consumables,strats,etc)
    -I have top tier raiding experience scoring many top 10 U.S. kills in my time playing WoW.
    -I'm friendly/social and can easily integrate into the guild even if we are playing games that aren't WoW(LoL,PoE,Hearthstone,Csgo to name a few)
    -Raiding being a passion of mine I take it very seriously and consistently strive to play at the highest level.
    -I'm looking for a core spot for the long term once I've earned one of course.
    -Would like to stay alliance if possible since I just race and faction changed.
    -My time zone is est and can do times 7pm until 12(maybe a bit later) Mon-thurs. I may be able to adjust to make weekend raid nights
    ***If you are recruiting players for the bench you do not want me because I don't play at the level of players who get benched****

With that said for any interested feel free to contact me on real I.D Drswag#1511

I have ventrillo,Mumble,Raidcall,Teamspeak,Skype,Dolbyaxon and other voip if anyone wants to chat

P.S. Have solid pc for raiding and great internet connection http://www.speedtest.net/my-result/4123292912

Made by dubbelbasse

Guild: <Far Beyond Insanity>
    Server: US-Stormrage
    Age Requirement: Mature adults (21+)
    Progression: 4/7 Mythic HM, 7/10 Heroic BRF
    History: We have been around on Stormrage for over 6 years now.
    Schedule: We have a 2 night raiding schedule, Tues/Wed 7:00-11:00pm EST.
    We do raid occasionally on Sundays for non-progression content

Our Philosophy is to Raid Smart, Not Hard. Hardcore style raiding in only 2 nights. We are looking for players that are reliable, can work mechanics correctly, and who always look to improve oneself. We do run an aggressive and competitive raid environment but at the same time friendly and respectful.

If interested tag me Krazy#1922 or Elektrik#1738
    Apply at fbi.guildlaunch.com

Horde - No Mercy in This Dojo - Kul Tiras/Bladefist
    Progression: 7/7H HM, 3/10H BRF
    Raid Times: Tues, Wed, Thurs 8PM - 10:30PM EST
    Battletag(s):

Hawkshot - TheChosen#1850

CURRENT PROGRESSION - 6/7MYTHIC - Illidan Server

Ad Victorem, a Mythic progression guild is now looking for exceptional applicants with a passion for progression raiding, their class, and the game. Raiding M/T/W/TH 7-11 central currently, but looking for players that are willing to push past those days/times to finish this tier strong. Times will be greatly expanded the first week or two of BLACKROCK as we look to push hardcore for top 25 US.

What are we looking for:

-Players who are as passionate about their class/role as our other members. We are looking for players that will spend time theory-crafting to be that much better than other that play there same role.

-As much fun as it is being on top of Recount/Skada we are not looking for players who tunnel vision their recount meters and stand in the bad stuff Ergo - Get out of the FIRE!

-Players that have plenty of time, and interest to raid. People that can push for top ranks at the beginning of tier releases. If you get mad after a few wipes, or frustrated too easily, we don't want you.

-Players that don't think they know it all. That are willing to research and think outside the box about what they can do to improve their own performance and that of the raid. This is not the place to be taught how to play your class correctly for which fight.

-Elitists without the attitude. I don't care how good you are, you can always learn more. Check your ego in at the door.

-Perfectionists. You have to want to be the best at what you do. If you see someone outperforming you, we want players with the passion that they will not let that stand, and will do everything until they're at the top.

-Players that are 18+ (no exceptions) and have a stable internet connection and living situation. IE - your mom is not going to unplug your computer in the middle of the raid to go take family effing photos or some such nonsense.

-Players that want to be challenged and stimulated, pushed to their max ability. If you just want to out gear fights and not be challenged this is not the crew for you.

If you're still reading, you might just fit into what we're looking to build/accomplish! Congratulations, and we deeply encourage you to apply and/or talk to myself or an officer in-game and be apart of our crew! Look forward to talking/hearing from more like minded people.

If you're interested in a serious Mythic focused guild who are passionate about competing for top realm clears than we are for you! For any questions add Bishop(daestrom#1108) or Bamfsdruid(Garret#1492) Or apply at http://Advictorem.enjin.com/

Hey Man,

We are 4/7 mythic and 7/10 Heroic BRF. Had two 700, 800k wipes on butcher due to missing our main healers last night.

We raid on Fri/Sun/Mon 7-10 central.

If you are interested add me. I am currently the only warlock on the roster and would not mind having some good competition.

Real iD: Cody#1176

We run a really competitive dps roster. If people are not pulling what we need we talk to them, bench them, and upon no improvement replace them. You can see our logs here on warcraft logs. We are Graphic Content of US-Shandris

Look forward to hearing from ya, good luck on the search

Guild Name: Exilès
    Realm: US - Bleeding Hollow [H]
    Progression: 2/7M Highmaul - 5/10H BRF
    Battle-tag: Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190, Mondkross - Montross#1591

<Exilès> is an experienced raiding guild that has a long history of downing content. We have raided since every tier since ICC and have been competitive every tier.

Our goals are to be successful and to down content in a competitive amount of time. We raid 12 hours per week which is far less than other more "hardcore" guilds.

We aim to make the time we spend in raid count.

Classes Desired:
    We have one dps position, one heal position available. We're considering the classes listed below but any exceptional player is welcome to apply regardless of what is listed below.

660+ ilvl -

1 Warlock (High Priority)
    1 Elemental / Resto Shaman (High Priority)
    1 Mistweaver Monk (High Priority)
    1 Resto / Boomkin Druid
    1 Holy Paladin
    1 Hunter

Guild site: exiles-bh.shivtr(dot)com

Raid Times:
    Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    8:30-12:30 EST

Expectations:
    Listed below is what we are looking for in an applicant:
    You need to care about ranks - both for yourself and the guild. We need everyone to minmax and push their character to the limit.
    You are able to maintain near 100% attendance. We do not have back-ups for every position. Aside from emergencies, we need everyone to show up.
    You must be able to use mumble and a microphone.
    You must be actually good at mechanics. I don't need raiders that have to wait for a callout to step out of a fire wave.

If you are interested in joining or have any questions please add us.
    Tondo - Brownfartbox#1190
    Mondkross - Montross#1591 (GM)

We're Skunkworks - if you don't mind two nights a week and raiding a little bit later we could be a good fit.

We're 6/7 Mythic, 9/10 Heroic.

My tag is Modo#1312 - let's talk on mumble today and see if it's what you're looking for!

<Dark Singularity> is a newly formed late night progression oriented guild on the server Hyjal-US. We recently transferred here from Kil'jaeden. Our raiders are experienced, some of which raided back in TBC and Vanilla. We are currently clearing Normal and Heroic to gear up for pushing into Mythic modes. If you are looking for a relaxed and positive raid environment with a focus to push high end content than this is the guild for you.

Our current progression is:
    7/7H Highmaul
    1/10H Blackrock Foundry

We are currently expanding our roster and looking for many core raiders. Some of the classes we are especially looking for are:

Balance Druids
    Mages
    Mistweaver Monks
    Restoration Shamans
    Warlocks

We use the loot system known as EPGP which considers many things including: BIS, Attendance, Upgrade Amount and Loot History.

During Progression our raid times are as follow:

Tuesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Wednesday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)
    Thursday: 8:30 PM - 12:00 AM (PST)

We are also accepting casual players and PvPers.

Please visit our website:
    http://dark-singularity.shivtr.com/

Or contact us in-game:
    Lilchris#1132
    Omyrth#1705
    Dunixia#1835