Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    Another thing- which may just be a weird coincidence- more often than not, I find players with well thought out names more skilled than those without. The ladders disprove me right away on that but if you look at the vast majority of players in random BGs you will usually find a Malcesal to be doing better than Johnxpoke.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Derpasaurus Rex View Post
    It's not really true for male worgen, I've seen plenty of really good players. But male draenei yeah, they're all fucking bads.
    this is the pvp section. a worgen dk is probably the easiest indication of a free win.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    gnomes.

they cannot be taken seriously. neither can pandas.
    I resent this statement, sir! We gnomes are very serious. ..also escape artist pwns in pvp

Quote Originally Posted by darklift View Post
    Male Undead rogues are the epitome of talent perhaps even better than Female Human rogues.
    Except it's played by every second scumbag or 2edgy4you kiddo. The rest of the scumbags play orc hunters and belf male palas. Epithome of talent, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Maxos View Post
    When you play the game of MMOs, you win or you go f2p.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thpthpthp View Post
    Seems like every BE hunter I've seen is terrible. The males are always some variation of xXlegolásXx and the females are usually more concerned with collecting pets and fishing achievements than PvPing. I'm sure there's good ones but damned if I've ever met 'em.
    You are living in 2007, where lEagoLas was the shit!