Thread: BRF wrists?

Deleted

BRF wrists?

Hey, which are the best wrists for Brewmasters in BRF? Trying to make my own BiS list to have an idea where to bonus roll and I'm not sure which of the bracers are best. I am gearing for the mastery build, while running Serenity 99.9% of fights.

The following wrists are our choices,
    Multistrike/mastery
    Haste/mastery
    Critical/versatility

I feel like the Critical/versatility one is better than the others since Haste isn't VERY beneficial when running Serenity, and obviously Multistrike isn't very beneifical in any situation. Would appreciate some input, thanks!

Multistrike is actually pretty good on kromog imo . But I'd rather have the crit/versatility bracers when it's all said and done.

Yeah get yourself the BOE Crit/Vers

Deleted
    Or you can get the crit/mastery from apexis vendor and safe your rolls for other slots

Can be upgraded to 670, next patch 680 i think

Quote Originally Posted by Xlausen View Post
    Or you can get the crit/mastery from apexis vendor and safe your rolls for other slots

Can be upgraded to 670, next patch 680 i think
    The apexis crystal armor only goes up to 655 right now. In 6.1 there are supposed to be 670 items for apexis crystals but they don't seem to be on the ptr yet. I don't know if they'll be upgrades of the existing items or entirely new items.

The Heroic BoEs are already down to 7k on Stormrage.

Multistrike's actually pretty good (I might go so far as to call it "great" on the 5 fights I've pulled in BRF), but if you aren't likely to pick up the Healing Spheres then go for the Crit/Vers ones.

The only wrong option is the Haste bracers. Both of the others are solid and justifiable depending on how you tank / what you're comfortable with. Tanking doesn't have hard priorities like DPS, and there are rarely universal answers that hold true for all of the tanking conditions you'll face in a raid tier.
    Last edited by Adaren; 2015-02-09 at 09:58 PM.