Does RSK debuff apply multiple times with SEF?

Hello all!

Newish Monk here (was my alt healer last expansion, made it my main this expansion and mostly DPSing) so maybe this question is covered elsewhere.

It looks like I have multiple rising sun kick debuffs when I have my clones out and I RSK on a stacked of mobs. Am I seeing that correctly? If so, does that mean that we are getting a 20% or 30% damage increase if we get that many debuffs up on a mob?

If that is happening, is that intended? If so, that seems odd because it's going to really skyrocket our cleave damage while really hurting our single target damage because we'll only be getting the 10% debuff in a single target situation.

If it's not intended, is this maybe a bug? And if it's a bug, maybe that's something that's causing our cleave damage to go through the roof and thus causing Blizz to adjust our single target damage so much?

Just something that's bothers me everything time I see multiple RSK debuts up on a mob. Also, i'm the only dps monk in a my raids so it's not something that someone else is putting up.

I appreciate the responses!

It's for the source that applied it only. Think of the spirits as separate NPCs than pets.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Senka View Post
    It's for the source that applied it only. Think of the spirits as separate NPCs than pets.
    Pretty much. You only benefit from the debuff you applied. The same goes for your clones.

The clones are basically a copy of you. RSK will debuff anything near you. If you have clones up and their target is near yours you will have mutliple RSK debuffs pop up.

This is very important part of using SEF. You need to get them on their target and use RSK asap so that debuff is up for all of you.