10+ Year Old Account

Getting bored with WW... would tanking or fistweaving be more fun?

^ title.

Also: seems fistweaving would be easier to gear for since agility converts into intellect easily enough... but nothing converts into bonus armor or spirit -_-

Deleted
    I have played MOP as both WW and Fistweaver.

WHen i heard that WOD would bring a dedicated fistweaver stance i was THRILLED !!!, after playing around with it the first five lvl's (90-95) the new 1,5 sec GCD, and the fact that i could NOT use all my spells, made me reroll Brewmaster (faster group invites)

NEVER looked back. Brewmaster is the most fun i have had in this game. kinda complex (as complex as wow gets) and feels very rewarding.

TLDR:

Brewmaster is in my opinion the best monk spec atm, it can raid and do well, it can solo and do well, it can pvp and not suck completely, AND IT IS FUN

Best of luck

Deleted
    If you're used to WW you'll murder yourself with fistweaving, it's incredibly clunky. Not to mention it's not exactly viable.
    Tanking on the other hand is a decent amount of fun, though obviously a completely different kind of fun.

Deleted
    Your question is so wrong....

It's either Brewmaster or Mistweaver, not "Fistweaving".

Fistweaving is a SMALL PART of Mistweaving. With good gear (haven't really tried with shit gear) it works very well for instances (if you play with people with half a brain).
    Other than that Fistweaving is fairly clunky and not viable in raids (at least not 100% of the fight).