Page 34 of 34 FirstFirst ...
    Saw your Varimathras Logs, there was a misplacing in cooldowns, but yeah for your gear you need 4pc asap and Khaz Trinket.

Why dont you Chains when you have crusade+concordance up? I mean literally around 10sec after the pull

Quote Originally Posted by TiagoRamos View Post
    Why dont you Chains when you have crusade+concordance up? I mean literally around 10sec after the pull
    aye, I do the same, open with festring 2-3 times then Apoc then outbreak and then chains, then into DA and so on. My opening dps has increased by ALOT and its way more stable now since you always have the ability to use 3 festering without waiting for runes.

Read all around that the other opener is supposed to be better but both me and my fellow DK in the guild have switched to this and it outperformed the other opener almost every time (you also wait a few sec extra before DA which leads to having more Sudden Doom proccs for DA which can be TONNES of damage in the end)

I've been trying to read and understand my own logs, how can you tell what I opened with or where there are gaps?

Deleted
    Why open with outbreak? If you get less than 6 wounds you have empty gcds waiting for a rune or bonus wounds from your pet

Quote Originally Posted by Dkwhyevernot View Post
    Why open with outbreak? If you get less than 6 wounds you have empty gcds waiting for a rune or bonus wounds from your pet
    Because damage loss for not having dot for initial 5-7 sec is equal or maybe higher then poping apo with 5 wounds. And also my opener wouldnt tolerate outbrake after apo because after apo i pop my army and use coldheart so i'm usually out of runes.

My opener is this: outbreak, 2xFS, Apo, Army, Chains, garg, transformation, FC spam with FS feelers.

I find it the best opener personally because i use max of my army and by the time i use coldheart i usually have fallen crusader and/or concordance up.
    Last edited by Balvan; 2018-01-31 at 12:00 PM.

Deleted
    You go to casts and then instead of table, you choose timeline.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Balvan View Post
    Because damage loss for not having dot for initial 5-7 sec is equal or maybe higher then poping apo with 5 wounds. And also my opener wouldnt tolerate outbrake after apo because after apo i pop my army and use coldheart so i'm usually out of runes.

My opener is this: outbreak, 2xFS, Apo, Army, Chains, garg, transformation, FC spam with FS feelers.

I find it the best opener personally because i use max of my army and by the time i use coldheart i usually have fallen crusader and/or concordance up.
    If you've done the maths I will take your word for it...but anecdotally opening with 2 x fe gets me higher initial burst and is less rng annoying...

Im curious why im suddenly entering green (or even grey on some fights) bracket % on logs. I assume at least part of this comes from me having somewhat unoptimised gear in a high ilvl bracket where most people have BIS, but im wondering if there's anything else im doing obviously wrong that's leading to subpar logs.

Any thoughts?

https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports/LX2JWf13Nx6jQ8tB

My char is Shadowmourne (https://www.warcraftlogs.com/charact...g/shadowmourne)

Comparing to higher parses of similar gear matchup (like this: https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...done&source=14) it seems that majority of my ranking is coming from my abilities hitting significantly less (i.e. average obliterate being 1.5m vs 1.9m). Normally this could be attributed to ilvl difference, but within same bracket - and even using more or less same trinkets - im not sure how to explain this. In fact, quite a few people on the 90%+ bracket seem to be using gear on par with mine, yet having their stuff hit for significantly more. My cooldown usage should be on-point, as well as my uptime, hence my confusion.

- - - Updated - - -

Upon further inspection I notice that the other guy I provided a example is not only getting more concordance strength during procs due to his higher ap, but also has 6x ambidexterities, while I only have 5 - which could also help explain the disparity
    Last edited by Anakonda; 2018-06-14 at 11:58 PM.
    We dream, we dream.