Afternoon,

My Guild Varians Heroic Raiders is in need of a few consistent raiders for Content. Growing our Core and Wanting to keep our Participation levels high All Around.

Progression Raid Times are Sunday thru Wed, sometimes a Thursday is thrown in to add some time on an end boss, like we are doing on IMP to get the head of the curve achievement.

We review logs nightly, try to help each other be better and at this point I have over 25+ people who have been with me for close to a year, but alas, work, college, growth in our real life, makes attendance fluctuations occur, so I am looking for a couple dps for Thursday, Sunday and Monday.

We might seem overtly active with the days we run in total, but in reality we look at it like we can talk in trade in our garrison or schedule something for all of us to do together is all.

Your welcome to attend everyday I lead to be honest. But those days I need help on to keep our teams balance in flex raiding.

Guild is on Dragonblight and Fenris US.

Normal's are scheduled also on Friday and Saturday for Alts and additional reps now so that those with a limited schedule can get some content and support.

Hours: 915EST to 11:30-12 EST PM, We ask for 75% attendance for raiding on progression which is Sunday thru Wednesday

We use a EPGP with EPGPlootmaster for loot distribution. We also update it to a EPGP website for all guildies to be able to review so we have no issues with loot in group.

Our Website:
vhraiders.enji. "won't let me post a .com here" is open for anyone to look thru and use our strategy adjustments, standards for core gaming and raiding, etc. I update on it all the time, a couple others do too.

Adding BF Normal/Heroic and Mythic Links now.

Accepting applications of course for all right now, will consider all players that apply and all are welcome.

Saion35 on Twitch is our broadcasting point with more POV's for range coming soon so anyone can watch us and grow with us.

Going to create a leadership broadcast series too for guild management with scheduled days very soon to be on our Youtube Channel. Check us out at VHR Global on YouTube. Daily Boss updates. Live Encounter Footage POV's. Strategy Videos for Current Content.

Twitter: VHRGlobal for updates of broadcasts.

My Btag is SaionVHR#1266
Contact if you have any questions.

Have a great day of gaming my fellow raiders.