Thread: 6.2 Speculation

Page 1 of 9
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Question 6.2 Speculation

We've all seen the "content" patch notes of 6.1 so far on the PTR. Putting that aside for the moment, what are your expectations and speculations for features/content in patch 6.2?

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't seen any content patch notes.

6.2 will hopefully just be Grom raid to end this abomination of an expansion.

Deleted
    What I'm hoping to see:
    - Tanaan Jungle with a massive, lengthy quest hub/ garrison outpost. The hub offers dailies, certain grinding spots where mobs give rep and the continuation of the campaign, i.e. VARIATION.
    - Iron Citadel raid instance. 12 Bosses, most of whom will be developed in outdoor questing. More demons than orcs.
    - 2-3 new dungeons, preferably linked and unlocked by the legendary questline.

What we'll probably get:
    - More "fixing" new char models.
    - More pointless apexis grind hubs.
    - Iron Citadel with cliche, undeveloped bosses like beast boss, giant boss and machine boss.
    - Integrated Facebook, with character profiles linked to your own.
    - More garrison missions that will award one-time rewards instead of interesting stuff.
    - More overdoing of one form of content instead of balancing it out with others.
    Last edited by mmoce1f817744b; 2015-02-08 at 10:48 PM.

I think hoping for Farahlon is a lost cause now.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'd like to see the return of the Shado-pan.

Garrosh broke out of their prison, evading the law and causing the Iron Horde madness.

And they do what? Almost nothing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post

Garrosh broke out of their prison, evading the law and causing the Iron Horde madness.

They probably got drunk. And lets be honest, whatever they would try to do, they would fail anyway. So nothing lost here.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Feyinh View Post

I will not speak for everyone... only myself. I am glad to be out of Pandaria. If I never get another panda expansion, it will be too soon.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Less lag spikes.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    We'll get Iron Citadel. Maaaybe we get a 5-man dungeon to go with it. Probably not. There'll be some quests and scenarios in Tanaan, hopefully Kilrogg actually gets some screen time. And Forahlon will never be.

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    What I'm hoping to see:
    - Tanaan Jungle with a massive, lengthy quest hub/ garrison outpost. The hub offers dailies, certain grinding spots where mobs give rep and the continuation of the campaign, i.e. VARIATION.
    - Iron Citadel raid instance. 12 Bosses, most of whom will be developed in outdoor questing. More demons than orcs.

What we'll probably get:
    - Iron Citadel with cliche, undeveloped bosses like beast boss, giant boss and machine boss.
    - More garrison missions that will award one-time rewards instead of interesting stuff.
    - More overdoing of one form of content instead of balancing it out with others.
    I have no problem with the legendary quest line hooking into new 5mans optionally I don't want to see that gated behind the legendary quest. As of right now our one main quest line in 6.1 is shapping up to be only if you complete the BRF quests and if not your SOL. Also I severely hope that we get a good length quest line if not a full 4-6 chapter story thing for the zone to give some good content outside of raiding during this expac at max level.

Deleted
    I hope we are getting Tanaan with a long questline about the burning legion and hopefully a daily hub like Isle of Thunder.
    But I think we are getting just something like Twitch integration or some new Garrison stuff like skins for the buildings, more followers and a new set of follower missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahsi View Post
    I hope we are getting Tanaan with a long questline about the burning legion and hopefully a daily hub like Isle of Thunder.
    But I think we are getting just something like Twitch integration or some new Garrison stuff like skins for the buildings, more followers and a new set of follower missions.
    Would be nice. Should have been 6.1, but it appears they are still running behind after launching almost 6 months after their initial projected release date. Wonder how many patches it will take them to get caught up.

Tinder integration and a belfie stick.

http://belfiestick.com

Quote Originally Posted by Beste Kerel View Post
    What I'm hoping to see:

What we'll probably get:
    Quoting as this pretty much describes what I'd like to see, and what I'm afraid we'll see.

Oh, and though I doubt it will happen if 6.2 could bring flying back that'd be great.

Herald of the Titans Tech Priest Bojangles's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nalira View Post
    Haha I see what you did there
    -=From the moment I understood the weakness of my flesh, it disgusted me. I craved the strength and certainty of steel. I aspired to the purity of the blessed machine. Your kind claimed your flesh as if it will not decay and fail you. One day the crude biomass that you call a temple will wither, and you will beg my kind to save you... But I am already saved..... For the machine is immortal=-

Deleted

This isn't Cataclysm, this is the overhyped expansion that supposedly went back to the roots of the game.

ill second that

this xpac is worse than cata. hell, catas first raid tier puts this one to shame. it only went off the rails when DS was launched.

If I compared the different expansions at three months in, WoD would be my least enjoyed. I don't think it's totally without merit, but the overall package is lacking something.

Quote Originally Posted by Backjauer View Post
    If I compared the different expansions at three months in, WoD would be my least enjoyed. I don't think it's totally without merit, but the overall package is lacking something.
    non-instanced content.

even a lack of instanced content. there are too few dungeons and they are made obsolete very fast. no valor, no incentive to run them, nothing.

Quote Originally Posted by Moradim View Post
    ill second that

this xpac is worse than cata. hell, catas first raid tier puts this one to shame. it only went off the rails when DS was launched.
    Worse than Cataclysm? Hahaha. Sorry but it is a lot better than Cataclysm. Excuse if you can't steam roll through the raids now like you could in Cataclysm and Mists. Warlords of Draenor raids are far superior than both of those expansions. Now in BRF you have to use CC for mobs and I hope they continue like this with future raids.