Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Patch 6.1 PTR - Build 19597, Heirloom UI, BRF Tuning, Blue Tweets, AMR BRF Wipe Rates

See the front page for the latest notes.
    Last edited by chaud; 2015-02-07 at 12:16 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like catching these threads before they're finished. :3
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

Ill catch you before you're finished.

I know that heirlooms that you "create" from the Heirloom tab won't have enchants since it's technically a newly created item, but what I want to know is: will you lose enchants on the already existing gear when you add it to your collection for the first time? Meaning, will it "consume" the existing heirloom (like the toy items do) and disappear? Because all the heirlooms I have are enchanted and it will be a pain in the ass if this is the case...

Deleted
    is there any SS's of this new level 1 mount? sounds interesting

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    I know that heirlooms that you "create" from the Heirloom tab won't have enchants since it's technically a newly created item, but what I want to know is: will you lose enchants on the already existing gear when you add it to your collection for the first time? Meaning, will it "consume" the existing heirloom (like the toy items do) and disappear? Because all the heirlooms I have are enchanted and it will be a pain in the ass if this is the case...
    You won't lose them, no. You don't click to learn them like you do with Toys, it's just automatically added when you log into a character that owns them.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post

It's the same model as the Mechano-hog/Mekgineer's Chopper, except it has an NPC driver (orc/human) and you sit in the sidecar.
    Last edited by XanderGryphon; 2015-02-07 at 12:40 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    It is just the Mechano-hog / Mekgineer's Chopper with an NPC driving.

Quote Originally Posted by Jasper Kazai View Post
    No, all that happens is that when you log into a character any existing heirlooms, with upgrades, will be "unlocked" in the new tab. Unlike toys nothing will be consumed.

For instance: You have a Int Heirloom cloak(1-85) enchanted in your alt, in the new tab it will be unavaible to create more of it unless you log into that alt, which will identify your heirloom and unlock it with its upgrade in the tab, but the current enchanted item will remain in your inventory/bank for whenever you want to use or mail to another alt.

Buff to assassination rogue for 7%? Awesome.

Is that mount surely from shop? i thought it's going to be somehow connected to HoTS. It'll actually make sense because Blizzard will make money from it... How? "Buy HoTS starter package!" and then you'll enjoy HoTS and buy other heroes skins! (aka. more profit!)

hell yes, I WAS RIGHT! I FUCKING TOLD PEOPLE THE MOUNT WAS ARCANEY.

i've gotta start saving every penny i get.

Wish there could be BRF wipe statistics for the TRASH. My group has probably wiped more on the trash than the actual bosses so far.

But how do we procure heirlooms now? Does anything replace JP, or is it just DMF and Tournament currency from now on?

Quote Originally Posted by irda View Post
    But how do we procure heirlooms now? Does anything replace JP, or is it just DMF and Tournament currency from now on?
    Gold replaces JP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Buff to assassination rogue for 7%? Awesome.
    It's just a tooltip fix

Does beta testers of Heroes of the Storm get the Grave Golem "Graves" or do you actually need to buy the founder's pack before you can obtian it?

The golem might be in the similar style as the hearthstone mount. Hopefully it will be to complete x number of games, and not be required to win them all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Holy crap that pet is creepy...

Interesting nerf to unholy and frost DKs. The Necrotic Plague change will be very noticeable in PvP.

Deleted
    (my copy-pasta from wowhead, QQ'ing bout stupid shit in pvp)
    Fire/arcane mage buffs? I guess i'll wait til patch 6.2 ...
    Monks got buffs, locks got some dmg buffs(even tho they need mobility not dmg), spriests got buffs, warriors got buffs.
    Meanwhile only frost mages got attention(as always), arcane got pom-poly change revert only and fire lost a spell for some fckin reason and got glyph of ignite, which is some kinda bull$%^& like weaker frozen ammo, that's suppose to fix how terribly bad are fire mages right now.
    These spells shouldnt even exist(at least in their current form):
    1. lvl 75 mage "nova" talents
    2. glyph of ignite
    3. glyph of regenerative ice
    4. frozen ammo
    5. burst of speed
    6. stampede
    7. DKs 17 trinkets( dont remove them, make them unusable under CC, so they need to be used preemptively )
    8. shuriken toss
    9. killing spree ( or at least make it some how preventable )
    10. skull bash mini charge ( just make it a normal melee interrupt )
    11. starsurge perc for 3 stacks ( mindless and retarded, makes boomkins stupid faceroll class )
    12. double time ( at least increase the recharge time of charge a little bit )
    13. spirit bond, conversion, ysera's gift ( these 3, just go away) / / empowered seals % healing and recuperate( change from % healing to scaling amount)
    14. force of nature ( 3 free insta roots on demand is stupid, we're not in mop anymore )
    15. incarnation for ferals ( just move their dmg to bleeds )
    16. faerie swarm ( spammable ranged slow, that doesnt let you stealth for years )
    17. wind shear ( longer CD, 12 sec cd is complete bull%^&* )
    18. dots in general some of them last for over 15-20s, preventing restealthing

Tbf I'd rather the saber is a ground only mount. Feels beyond silly seeing mounts sprout wings and not being able to take off, and ruins the jump visual. I think they know they wouldn't be selling as many store mounts though if they were ground only despite flight just being in the old zones now and probably for every expansion from here.

The pet however makes me wish they had made WOTLK now instead of 6 years ago...just imagine the level of detailing on ghouls and corpses and whatnot with the tech of today.