Page 1 of 4
... LastLast

Small Guide to BRF Heroic + Mythic Progress

[RESTO]

These are my opinions on how to go about the reality of progress, not what is mathematically better when everything is dead. I have fabricated this guide from my own choices that have lead to many 99th percentile ranks during progress (not that healer ranks mean anything). I am not saying this is the hard and fast rule, only sharing information others may find useful.

As Mythic progress approaches us i've decided to share exactly how i'll be going about it.

My armoury: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...aness/advanced
    My stream (streaming progress): www.twitch.tv/loganess

Thus far, my knowledge of the fights in heroics has spurred the following choices. I will be playing:

Talents: SoTF + DoC + Germination/Rampant Growth

If 6.1 hits us before progress is over, DoC will be buffed 15% which is even more of reason to not spec anything else. I will also spec Moment of Clarity once it is buffed to 7 seconds as this build is heavily based on leaving rejuv to rest. Rampant Growth VS Germination will depend on the fight. Rampant Growth is basically: Do I want to, and have the mana to Wild Growth every 10seconds instead of 15. Yes = RG, No = Germination. Germination is still useful as you will inevitably have to rejuv now and then.

Glyphs: Wild Growth, Healing Touch / Rebirth, Stampeding Roar

Wild Growth glyph is mandatory with SoTF (and anything for that matter). Avoid rejuv glyph as we will be barely using the spell. Only other useful ones are the other 2.

2 set (Legs + Gloves / Shoulders)

For progress seeing as both our 2set and especially 4set aren't amazingly great we most likely won't see any tier go to us before progress is over. I was lucky enough to coin legs + shoulders however and 2 set plays nice into this build.

Haste > Mastery > Versatility > Crit > Multistrike

Wild Growth will be your main source of healing sitting at between 30 and 40% of your healing breakdown and this spell benefits almost equally from both haste and mastery. Wild Mushroom is the same. DoC however doesn't benefit from Mastery and the faster wrath casts will love your high haste. Tranq is a different matter and will generally do its job regardless of what stats you are using. I put Versatility before crit and multistrike regardless of its under budgeted rating as it is still a flat (not RNG) healing increase aswell as increases your damage (benefitting wraths) and reducing your damage taken. I don't care if damage reduction doesn't show how great you are on the meters, this is progress, thus you are working for your guild not yourself. Crit slightly outweighs multistrike as despite what blizzard have said, DoC still isn't multistriking. (Coming in 6.1)

Gear

Gearwise in progress you just have to take whatever you can get and a BiS list is largely irrelevant, it is up to you to decide whether a lower item level spirit neck is worse than a suboptimal non-spirit neck for example.

Trinket wise I will stick with my Everburning Candle and then aim for Ironspike Chew Toy or Mark of Rapid Replication

Why DoC build?

You have to think of it this way: 1 cast of wrath is almost the same amount of healing (mathematically, 25-30K) as a full rejuv (haste build makes their numbers even closer) EXCEPT it is:

Free
    Does damage
    Smart Heals
    Heals the full amount instantly (less overheal)

With my 2 set I can pump out 3 extended duration regrowths with Nature's Swiftness giving me a regrowth hot to swiftmend off for my SoTF. This saves me the mana in using the rejuv just for something to swiftmend. I can almost sustain SOTF + Wild Growth on cooldown now with my gear for fights like blast furnace and kromog where there is always something to heal.

The playstyle is simply a priority system:

SoTF Wild Growth
    Wild Mushroom
    Free regrowths with proc/nature's swiftness
    Lifebloom
    Rejuv ONLY if its going to contribute to saving someone's life (tanks, fixates, large dot etc) / OR you are moving and have no other option
    Wrath

An ideal spell breakdown is

Wild Growth - 35%
    Tranquility - 15%
    Dream of Cenarius - 10%
    Wild Mushroom - 10%
    Rejuvenation - 10%
    Swiftmend - 5%
    Ysera's Gift - 5%
    Regrowth - 5%
    Lifebloom - 5%

The build is huge emphasis on Wild Growth and then wrath, mushroom, lifebloom, clearcast regrowths and nature's swiftness. I call these fillers.

However, its essential you learn the damage pattern of the fight.

For example, an ability has just gone out putting the whole raid at 80% health however you have LEARNT that there is no raid damage coming after that for maybe 10 seconds. There is NO NEED to SOTF wild growth just because people have lost health, instead you can just keeping wrathing and let your fillers bring people up. That is the greatest mistake a healer can make.

I'd like to emphasis that although I am very much backing this build I am not going to be stubborn in any way if I believe other talents would be better used on the fight. I am introducing you to a different and effective way to heal that has diversity over the normal resto druid playstyle.

My best advice to anyone during progress is stop playing the meter competition game and you will see a great increase to your mana regenaration, healing synergy and therefore success.

Here's our Imperator Kill vid from my PoV where I am using DoC. Obviously it's not perfectly played but you can get the idea.

http://www.twitch.tv/loganess/c/5884737

Mythic bosses and how I played them

Gruul

SotF + DoC + Germ

- Make sure to be frontloading the SoTF buff before slices so you can wild growth immediately when it hits
    - Tranq in a destructive rampage phase but be aware of the petrified debuff interrupting you
    - Try and wrath as much as you can, there's no need to snipe if no other damage is going out. (This is a DPS race)
    - There is barely any need to rejuv during inferno slice phases as it will go to overheal, break even on mana expenditure vs regen in these phase to be ready for destructive rampage phase
    - Mana isn't so tight on this fight so you can freely rejuv spam during destructive rampage phases. You will be forced to because of movement anyway
    - Used a mana potion as didn't see the need to channel for more.

Oregorger

Tree + HotW + Germ

- You can pump out upwards of 80K in the first phase using HoTW early on, and then tree form when its duration hits 30 seconds. Spend mana freely during this period, and tell your other healers they can slack off a little bit.
    - The fight is 6-7 minutes, so although you can theoretically get 3 tranqs off you should only use 2. I used mine at the end of the first phase, and then at the start of the last first phase (when the boss is 10-20%) to stabilise after the damage from rolling.
    - During rolls you should try to regen, I was only really wild growthing on cooldown except for in emergencies.
    - You should get a HoTW off towards the very end although you may be dry. (If you are start wrathing for damage)
    - Used a channelled mana potion during the rolls when there was little damage and I was in a safe spot. (Tactic dependant)

Blast Furnace

Hans'gar and Franzok

Tree + HotW + Germ

- I originally went with SoTF + Nature's Vigil on this as it was working very well for each aftershock however our tactic saw us cockblocked by the normal stampers phase every time with lack of healing.
    - SoTF works better for overall healing if your tactic doesn't require extensive amounts of healing in heavy mechanic phases.
    - There is barely any time to wrath here as you are always moving.
    - Mana isn't an issue so you can freely rejuv.
    - Depending on your tactic, there was a point where raid damage was high and I had to bring us through with Tree + HoTW
    - I was assigned to tranq after the end of the first searing plates phase when we were moving into position for stampers
    - Used a normal mana pot as there isn't many mana issues.

Flamebender Ka'graz

SoTF + HoTW + Germ

- My guild killed this in 4 pulls and so I didn't get to do a lot of experimentation.
    - I ended up going with those talents as the fight was still messy and I needed HoTW just to get us through wolf phases.
    - It can be messy when you are still learning and people will be getting meleed, taking debuffs from the lines, taking lava slash, and molten torrent during the wolves. Scrap your normal healing playstyle and make sure people stay alive, regardless of mana expenditure.
    - Ignore trying to spec for firestorms unless your raid comp is lacking cooldowns. (There is generally more than enough to cover it and you shouldn't ever be trying to scumbag for a bigger tranq)
    - Used a normal mana potion however there are times when you can channel if you really need it.

Kromog

SotF + ? + Germ

- I was actually DPS'ing for half of the tries on this fight (cause starfall) so don't have the extensive knowledge for the latter parts of the fight.
    - Our other resto druid went SoTF + DoC + Germ however didn't find time to wrath that often nor a useful place for HoTW or NV to justify switching
    - This fight is/was buggy as hell on the first week of mythic and was doing abilities almost randomly. This means you couldn't really predict when damage would be going out (IE stonebreaths) to plan tree or anything else for that matter.
    - The last thing you can do is blame the bug and instead spec for what counters it. (Emphasis on the reality of progress once again)
    - SoTF was the best short-length reaction healing for the breaths.
    - Tree is a 30 second burst while stone breath is 4 rendering it useless for most of its duration.
    - Remember that the healing before and during stonebreath is what matters, in topping the raid off. The health deficits afterwards should be topped off slowly and efficiently. (Stop padding meters in progress for god sake)
    - Use a channelled mana potion as there is plenty of time to do so in this fight.

Beastlord Darmac

SoTF + DoC + Germ

- There is almost constant damage going out and if you play the rejuv game you'll be oom within 3 minutes.
    - You really need to be reserved on your rejuv uses. (If the raid is 50% you can still wrath). If people take excessive bleed debuffs this will come under the large dot catergory where you may want to rejuv.
    - You will be better off spending mana on Wild Growth almost on cooldown. (Don't be stupid about this)
    - Heavily refer to everything I described above. You will need to play this fight like my imperator vod.
    - Tranq where assigned, and if not you will literally need to free for all it depending on how your raid takes damage.
    - Used a channelled mana potion when I found a space to, again this is free for all but is better off done early on if you are 50% mana or less.

Operator Thogar

Tree + NV + Germ

- There is too much movement for DoC and there are 15-30second bursty points in the fight and then nothing, thus Tree shines.
    - It will depend on your guilds tactic as to how best this spec will be for you. If you are doing what I believe is the common tactic then cooldowns will line up perfectly. Here's how they went:
    - Tree + NV + Berserking + On use trinket +Tranq for when first add spawn and do raid wide damage
    - You will then pass through fire, with Tree + NV up, spend mana freely.
    - At around the 3minute mark you pass through fire once with NV + On use, and then pass through fire again immediately after, top off the raid with tranq which should be just coming off CD.
    - At about the 4:30minute mark you will have to pass through 1 set of fire while you have a man at arms alive, Tree + NV + Berserking + On use, to get through this.
    - Use NV as soon as its ready at around the 6minute mark
    - At around the 7:30minute mark you will have to pass through 2 sets of fire, get Tree + NV + Berserking + On use up as soon as possible.
    - Once you have passed through both sets of fire, get tranq running to top off the raid as there will be a man at arms + burning debuffs.
    - At this point the boss should be dying / dead. If not you will be hitting berserk.
    - Mana is barely an issue on this fight so freely spend during the intense parts and with your cooldowns up. I still did quite a few wrath casts on this fight just for DPS, and to regen during low damage phases, do not bother trying to snipe.
    - Used a normal mana potion as I didn't see the need to channel as mana isn't an issue. There was probably a time where I could have channelled but couldn't be bothered to work it out.

Iron Maidens

Blackhand
    Last edited by Loganess; 2015-02-19 at 04:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Loganess View Post
    Talents: SoTF + DoC + Germination/Rampant Growth
    If you want to share some logs with us where you perform well with Rampant Growth that would be very interesting to see, so far I've only seen one, a russian one, on Ko'ragh. Rampant Growth is not easy to play well.

It is nothing to do with the playstyle of Rampant Growth as I explained. It is just the fact germination is rendered useless with such little use of rejuvenation. Being able to get the SoTF buff up for when wild growth has just come off cooldown is the concept here.

Think of it this way. With this build on Imperator Mar'gok Mythic, I went a try without a level 100 talent even specced and pretty much equalled the healing of any of the other tries with germination.

Interesting read indeed. You should tell the healing meter line to my chastising RL/healing officer.

I'm confused though. You will be SotF + DoC + ? MoC is what you initially say but do not go on to talk about it.

You're saying that rejuv is essentially worthless? Is this because heal sniping is prevalent and bound to happen?

Are you also saying you won't WG unless you have SotF proc'd?

Also, if the stat priority is true, why not go for the other tier pieces as well that actually have haste/more haste than off pieces?
    Last edited by Ctee; 2015-02-09 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted
    It is nothing to do with the playstyle of Rampant Growth as I explained. It is just the fact germination is rendered useless with such little use of rejuvenation. Being able to get the SoTF buff up for when wild growth has just come off cooldown is the concept here.

Think of it this way. With this build on Imperator Mar'gok Mythic, I went a try without a level 100 talent even specced and pretty much equalled the healing of any of the other tries with germination.

Do you have any logs of your Mythic highmaul progresion raids with this build? I would be really intrested to see them.

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    Interesting read indeed. You should tell the healing meter line to my chastising RL/healing officer.

I'm confused though. You will be SotF + DoC + ? MoC is what you initially say but do not go on to talk about it.

You're saying that rejuv is essentially worthless? Is this because heal sniping is prevalent and bound to happen?

Are you also saying you won't WG unless you have SotF proc'd?

Also, if the stat priority is true, why not go for the other tier pieces as well that actually have haste/more haste than off pieces?
    Soul of the Forest - T60
    Dream of Cenarius - T90
    Moment of Clarity T100 (when 6.1 hits and buffs it to 7 seconds)

I mentioned MoC in terms of another filler with a proc to use as priority over wrath. Also means you get regrowth hots out to swiftmend off.

I am essentially saying rejuv and a wrath will do almost the same amount of healing with wrath have extra benefits. The only time rejuv may be needed is where I mentioned with tanks, fixates or large dots where you want both rejuv and wrath to be (hopefully) hitting that target.

Yes, I won't ever use Wild Growth without SoTF unless very specific circumstances.

Yes I will have 4 set eventually and would have liked to go for the other tier pieces, BUT as mentioned it is progress so the likelyhood of us getting tier before it doesn't matter is slim. I have made this guide in the reality of what progress makes feasible.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Colix View Post
    Do you have any logs of your Mythic highmaul progresion raids with this build? I would be really intrested to see them.
    I didn't actually play Rampant Growth for Imperator as I didn't meet the criteria I mentioned - Do I want to / have the mana to SoTF Wild Growth every 10 instead 15 seconds? For Imperator this wasn't the case, nor needed (staggered force nova's etc). For the little rejuving I was doing germination was just specced for the sake of having even the tiniest bit of use. I did play around with the T100 talents during initial tries though and as mentioned I played without any specced for 1 try and almost had the same results.

I have touched on this being a viable build now as gear increases with BRF and mana may allow us to actually SoTF Wild Growth every 10 secs for fights like Kromog or Blast Furnace where there is constantly something to heal. I'd like to emphasise again that it is NOTHING to do with the mechanic of Rampant Growth. I only wish to sychronise the cooldown of swiftmend with wild growth. I wouldn't ever be trying to play around with the healing I could get from Swiftmend having no cooldown, don't get that twisted.

I barely post here so I can't link you anything, but I am Loganess of Sunstrider (EU) if you want to have gander at some of my logs.

1 cast of wrath is almost the same amount of healing (mathematically, 25-30K) as a full rejuv
    I'm curious to see where you are getting these numbers. My healing from Wrath has been ~15-18k at 660ilvl.

Regardless, I've been using DoC for most of Highmaul and the first week of Blackrock and it's been great for me so far.

With 683 ilevel

My DoC heals 25K - 30K
    A full rejuv heals 35K - 40K

Again emphasising that my thoughts are all based on reality not number crunching which people seem to treat as the golden rule for decision-making. Healing is different to DPS in such that not all numbers become useful. A instant smart heal will generally do very little over healing. a targeted hot is prone to a lot of overheal. I can tell you now that in a realistic situation the choice between a wrath or a rejuv will net you the same amount in most situations, except where I mentioned tanks, fixates, large dots etc.
    Last edited by Loganess; 2015-02-09 at 06:58 PM.

My DoC heals 25K - 30K
    A full rejuv heals 35K - 40K

Again emphasising that my thoughts are all based on reality not number crunching
    The #2 Resto Druid for H Gruul in US is doing on average 23k from DoC. This is an example of reality:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=53

I'm not arguing against the ability, I'm just asking how you are achieving 25-30k averages.

I think there are mobility situations where rejuv > wrath. I think Rejuv can be worked in to your theorized playstyle a little more. I feel torn because that's what the druid is. But I've also felt that Germ is kind of lackluster as well because of the GCD spamming and heal sniping rendering one rejuv worthless let alone two (waisted talent). Which then brings you down between RG and MoC. RG for now until MoC gets buffed. I get it and it makes sense to me. This playstyle and the talents chosen seem like they will give druids a great healing boost.

Would you recommend waiting to go SotF/DoC/RG until a certain iLevel? I believe I'm 676.

Also, is SotF ONLY for WG? In other words, you won't use it for the Rejuv/HT/RG?

is this playstyle harder to learn, easy to master, or the other way around?

Crit slightly outweighs multistrike as despite what blizzard have said, DoC still isn't multistriking.
    On 6.1 PTR, DoC finally benefits from Multistrike, but not on Live.

- - - Updated - - -

Glyphs: Wild Growth, Healing Touch, Stampeding Roar
    Also, why not glyph Rebirth over HT if you're never going to HT (per later sections)

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Also, why not glyph Rebirth over HT if you're never going to HT (per later sections)

I was just going to say this. Why the glyph if you don't work it in to your healing breakdown?

How do you prioritize refreshing Harmony?

doc is looking nice, although im not sure if we'll even spend enough mana for it to be necessary on many fights yet, the first few seem like they'll be very short, although it looks like it'll be nice for a lot of these 6+minute fights, and there are some like oregorger where it's just shitty due to the nature of the fight (you cant spend too much time still during the lower damage parts), maybe we'll see different grouping for this fight on mythic though, it seemed like there were a lot of ways to lower incoming damage with a good strat

also RG is questionable imo, as most damage bursts are far enough apart that I don't think it'll be needed, but if damage is more frequent on mythic, then I think it'll be really nice, generally though I think any T100 choice will be ok

we're also able to pre-load sotf with it lasting 15s now (although it's not very useful, it's still an option) and spam wrath and do few other things while waiting for damage

inc is still looking to be plenty strong as well though, but it just seems a lot of the fights seem to favor the more frequent sotf than having a long high-dmg period as most fights in BRF heroic were (damage spike every 20-30s, top everyone off, repeat), I think I'll use inc on ore, hans/franz, and flamebender at least though
    Last edited by ryklin; 2015-02-10 at 12:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by SirMamming View Post
    The #2 Resto Druid for H Gruul in US is doing on average 23k from DoC. This is an example of reality:
    https://www.warcraftlogs.com/reports...ling&source=53

I'm not arguing against the ability, I'm just asking how you are achieving 25-30k averages.
    The average is brought down by the heals which partially heal people, IE 10K heal 15K overheal

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by nightfalls View Post

- - - Updated - - -

Yep, could probably argue either, I just stuck with HT incase for some strange reason I cast HT. It really doesn't matter too much

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ctee View Post
    I think there are mobility situations where rejuv > wrath. I think Rejuv can be worked in to your theorized playstyle a little more. I feel torn because that's what the druid is. But I've also felt that Germ is kind of lackluster as well because of the GCD spamming and heal sniping rendering one rejuv worthless let alone two (waisted talent). Which then brings you down between RG and MoC. RG for now until MoC gets buffed. I get it and it makes sense to me. This playstyle and the talents chosen seem like they will give druids a great healing boost.

Would you recommend waiting to go SotF/DoC/RG until a certain iLevel? I believe I'm 676.

Also, is SotF ONLY for WG? In other words, you won't use it for the Rejuv/HT/RG?

is this playstyle harder to learn, easy to master, or the other way around?
    Yes, there are will be situations where mobility forces you to cast rejuv. Probably should point that out.

I'd say its a playstyle based on harder content where mana is actually an issue and fights are longer, in which you'll be looking at 670-680+ anyway.

I don't use SoTF with anything else except in very specific circumstances, regrowth, where I know for sure I wont need the wild growth and I have the proc up.

Easy to learn, hard to master.
    Last edited by Loganess; 2015-02-10 at 01:47 AM.

I barely post here so I can't link you anything, but I am Loganess of Sunstrider (EU) if you want to have gander at some of my logs.
    This is the only log available with you in it and here you are rejuvspamming with Incarnation.

That being the first fight of the night and the tier. And I didn't like it, and therefore formulated this from that and other discoveries. Trying to rejuv people who are taking 1 inferno slice in which my rejuv is allowed to tick twice before it is useless was painful. Getting 65th percentile logs because of that.

After Oregorger 30minutes into the first raid of many, I haven't looked back since.

I am not sure why that is all you can find. I'd put that down to our logger being dc'ed all the time >.>
    Last edited by Loganess; 2015-02-10 at 03:01 AM.

There's more logs on the guild page, some with you in, few with Rampant Growth.

I've been using Rampant Growth frequently since start of WoD. I think it's dangerous to become invested in using certain talents or a certain playstyle. If you are good you use whatever is needed to get the job done, and by design there is no talent/stat combination that's best in all scenarios.

Quote Originally Posted by Teryx View Post
    There's more logs on the guild page, some with you in, few with Rampant Growth.

I've been using Rampant Growth frequently since start of WoD. I think it's dangerous to become invested in using certain talents or a certain playstyle. If you are good you use whatever is needed to get the job done, and by design there is no talent/stat combination that's best in all scenarios.
    Totally agree here and to be stubborn is not my intention in the slightest. This will likely be my baseline build going into the fight until I can figure out if there is need to change. The purpose of this thread is to inform people of a build very different to the resto druid that has been for 10 years.

On our Blackhand heroic progress today I considered changing to Tree + HoTW as the fight is so movement heavy I was forced to rejuv when I wanted to be wrathing

Tree + HoTW for an assigned demolition
    Tree only for end of phase 2 when things get hectic
    Tree + HoTW for end of phase 3 with the increasing raid damage

Once i'm finished with progress (hoping pretty swiftly) I will most likely add something new to what I found was the most viable build and playstyle for each.

- - - Updated - - -

Although possibly contradictory to my earlier statements. I went Tree Form and HoTW for Blackhand heroic progress tonight while our other druid stayed SoTF + DoC. The synergy actually worked really well as there were times when the fight was just outright messy and a good burst of healing was needed to cover up our mistakes at specific points. Our other druid was the steady healing that brought us through while I felt essentially useless outside of tree form. I am still totally adamant with using the DoC build for Mythic (unless the fight really screams something different) as the fights will definitely be longer and more mana intensive.

Do try this for Blackhand Heroic if/when you are there:

Tree + HoTW for an assigned demolition + Massive Tranq after 2nd massive demolition damage
    Tree only for middle of phase 2 when things get hectic (mistakes are made)
    Tree + HoTW for end of phase 3 with the increasing raid damage + Massive Tranq after a massive smash.

I'm from EU and will going into Mythic tomorrow with my beloved DoC until signs say otherwise. Don't get me wrong on that one. I just thought i'd share how our other resto druid and I went about heroic blackhand today.

- - - Updated - - -

I finally broke the threshhold to post links

Here is our Imperator Kill vid from my PoV using the DoC build. It's not perfectly played but you get the idea!

http://www.twitch.tv/loganess/c/5884737

Well first of all you are terribly uninformed, thus don't misinform others with made up information

DoC follows the same randomness pattern that any other aoe does... it heals a target under 100% hp wheter or not that person has 99% hp while another has 15% is irrelevant to the targetting.
    It also does not benefit double from versatility, while I can see how you consider crit to be unreliable, I am not sure why you would say multistrike is unreliable, with 2 seperate chances pr attack. Currently though multistrike does not affect DoC though (this might actually be wrong, because I am to lazy to check out wheter it was a hotfix or 6.1 build that had the additional text saying that DoC multistrikes heal.) it will in 6.1
    6.1 has yet to have a known release date to the public, thus it can be next week or the week after, but it won't be today. AFAIK the progress has already started in the US and only 4-6 hours until it starts in EU.

Quote Originally Posted by theburned View Post
    Well first of all you are terribly uninformed, thus don't misinform others with made up information

DoC follows the same randomness pattern that any other aoe does... it heals a target under 100% hp wheter or not that person has 99% hp while another has 15% is irrelevant to the targetting.
    It also does not benefit double from versatility, while I can see how you consider crit to be unreliable, I am not sure why you would say multistrike is unreliable, with 2 seperate chances pr attack. Currently though multistrike does not affect DoC though (this might actually be wrong, because I am to lazy to check out wheter it was a hotfix or 6.1 build that had the additional text saying that DoC multistrikes heal.) it will in 6.1
    6.1 has yet to have a known release date to the public, thus it can be next week or the week after, but it won't be today. AFAIK the progress has already started in the US and only 4-6 hours until it starts in EU.
    No I am not terribly uninformed, there is even a disclaimer at the top stating that these are opinions, and I have all the right to share them whether you take them as right or wrong.

Yes I am well aware how smart heals work nowadays, but how can you not understand the chances of it doing little overhealing in comparison to a targeted hot are a lot higher? The mechanic of smart heals is mostly irrelevant here.

And no where did I say anything about unreliability of crit and multistrike. I only said Versatility isn't RNG and you have taken it on your own road trip. And anyway you didn't even conclude why you actually brought that up but only went into agreeing with me on DoC. (That is why I value crit slightly higher..) Not that it matters we dont want either.

So you've:

Pointed out nothing about our 2 worse stats only said an incredibly blurry sentence.
    Disagreed about the tiniest boost (less than a tenth of a %) about versatility possibly double dipping.
    Tried to illogically tell me the fact you think you know something about smart heals I don't. A instant smart heal will do less overhealing than a targetted hot in most situations. Fact.

Are you just nitpicking for the sake of ego because I think you've missed 99% of the content of the actual post.