Page 1 of 5
... LastLast

Bugs with rogues

READ THIS POST FROM PAGE 4 BEFORE CONTINUING (LINK)

What bugs have you guys found?

I think there is a few still, and I havent seen any posts about it.

1. Instant poison: suddenly drops of when in dungeon. I havent found what triggers it, but it seam to happen either after a vanish in certain conditions or after a death. Triggers when changing talent, this seams to affect all lethal poisons.

2. Anticipation: Not correctly transferring combo points after using an offensice finisher.

3. Cloak of Shadows: I know that it has not always worked against all kinds of spells intentionally, but in WoD it looks like that list has grown larger. Ie Ragewings fire breath in UBRS where you will not take the dmg, but you will get the disorient.

4. Death from Above: Award combo points based on 2+ number of targets hit in combat spec.

5. Stealth: has it been nerfed?

Any more?

Ill keep adding them in this post
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-12-06 at 05:55 AM.

lethal poisons drop when you change glyph/talent.
    some abilities count as physical-cant cheese them with cloak

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    I've noticed in nagrand, most of the areas of warsong orcs something causes stealth to break after pick pocketing them. I think it may have to do with the random 5 minute buff that always appears on me, about wielding a warsong weapon. No other zone gave me this issue.

Other than that, and the poison drop from any glyph/talent change, I haven't noticed anything. Still trying to break my habit of refreshing snd or putting up recup after things die before switching to not just waste cp, now that they're not tied like that.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think it's been pretty well concluded that "something" is wrong with stealth (thread 1, thread 2) so unless we nail down the cause, posting about in THIS thread would be a waste.

Good luck compiling the list of bugs.

DfA currently rewards bonus CP for combat based on the number of targets hit.
    Last edited by Kael; 2014-11-22 at 10:37 AM.

Didnt know the stealth issue was so well discussed.

Druids have had their catform bugged in skyreach fixed now. So there is hope that if we keep finding these and reporting them they will be fixed

10+ Year Old Account
    Anticipation not correctly transferring after finisher, Ruthlessness not reducing CD of spells if you use 2 damaging finishers in succession.

Good ones Vapo

You are not talking about when you apply SnD? That will not count as an offensive move and not transfer points
    Last edited by Hegrud; 2014-11-22 at 05:30 PM.

mfd is also bugged.. I use it get 5 cp.. then I evis.. and it still shows 5 cp.. fix this shit blizz

10+ Year Old Account
    No, if you do Evi sometimes the AP dont transfer into CPs. Especially if you are spamming SS to generate new CPs.

Think I've seen it aswell, just wasnt 100% sure until now

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    mfd is also bugged.. I use it get 5 cp.. then I evis.. and it still shows 5 cp.. fix this shit blizz
    I have not seen this, can more confirm? Sure its not an addon you are using?

Quote Originally Posted by Twix View Post
    Sure it's not your UI? Been levelling with it (duh) and I've not had that issue at all. The others I have, though.

The lethal poison also seems to drop when you switch weapons as well

stealth breaking from non offensive enemy abilities. A ret paladin did something that caused no harm to me and yet i was brought out. I wasnt CCed by it either.

Lethal poisons falling off if you change a glyph or talent. Sometimes it also falls off when I enter a new area.

Quote Originally Posted by Hegrud View Post
    Think I've seen it aswell, just wasnt 100% sure until now

- - - Updated - - -

I have not seen this, can more confirm? Sure its not an addon you are using?
    Quote Originally Posted by Soisoisoi View Post
    Sure it's not your UI? Been levelling with it (duh) and I've not had that issue at all. The others I have, though.
    I'm not using any addon for combo points.. using default unitframes.. I do used ElvUI for my bars but thats about it

Deleted
    Death from Above teleported me outside the brawler arena and reset the fight. Happens when used near the border.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nihna View Post
    Death from Above teleported me outside the brawler arena and reset the fight. Happens when used near the border.
    I'm sorry but that's just hilarious.

When you Sap and then stealth, sometimes sap just disappears.
    World PvP and how it stands/standed.
    World PvP isn't meant to be balanced, fair nor honorable. It's meant to be brutal, relentless, deadly.. and it's the survival of the fittest. It's a fight where everything goes and you use anything you can to survive and win. It's War.. a World of Warcraft where only the best survive!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Death from above kicks you out of the highmaul coliseum 25man free for all attached to the level 3 gladiator sanctum garrison building.

A buff or other setting is cleared if you change a talent or glyph while you have another talent or glyph active that affects that buff or other setting. For example, a paladin with the Seal of Blood visual glyph will lose Seal of Truth every time they change a glyph, no matter what glyph they are changing. If you have a talent or glyph that affects how your poison works, changing another talent or glyph will remove the poison.

I don't know if this would be classified as bug or not. It makes sense for a talent or glyph changing something to have that something removed, but not sure why it does it in a blanket sense to anything changed.
    Originally Posted by Zarhym (Blue Tracker)
    this thread is a waste of internet

If you use Premeditation while you are stacking Anticipation, it won't trigger any Anticipation stacks but it WILL go on cooldown.

Not seeing this bug around anywhere, so...is it a feature?
    Carp - Illidan-US
    I wish I wish I was a fish.
    My rogue