Gold Rewards/Top Tier Heroes

How much gold do you get per Ranked/Hero match and how much extra for winning? Also is there a list anyway that goes into detail on the best tiered heroes atm for Hero League?

15+ Year Old Account
    10 per match lost, 30 per match won. Honestly it's a pittance, most of your gold will come from dailies (200-800) and from levelling up heroes (500g for each Hero that hits lvl 5).

Haven't got a solid tier list but the "best" ranked champs are those with tons of CC and utility. Stitches, Tychus and Lili are in almost every game. Valla and Uther are very strong. Muradin and Nazeebo are seen lots, as is Arthas. Zeratul and his camp-stealing Prisons are super popular.
    (This signature was removed for violation of the Avatar & Signature Guidelines)

I haven't been able to find a list, but IMO top tier heroes are:

Stitches, Arthas, Valla, Tychus, Brightwing, Zeratul, Tassadar.

But I think most heroes are good, the only ones I'd label as "bad" would be Diablo, Sonya and Gazlowe, and even they can be strong in the right hands.

Deleted
    Here's a pretty good tier list that's continuously updated: http://heroesofthestorm.github.io/zuna-tierlist

Though I would probably put Stitches, Tychus and Valla up one tier (god tier if you will), and then put Brightwing, Nazeebo and Uther up with Arthas and Tassadar.

Quote Originally Posted by Nikkaszal View Post
    10 per match lost, 30 per match won.
    It's 20 gold per lost game actually, and you can bump it up to 50 gold for lost matches, and 75 gold for won with a stim pack.
    Last edited by mmoc310a7931c1; 2015-02-10 at 07:26 AM.

Tier list looks pretty wrong to me, gazlowe is way better than bottom tier, abathur is bottom tier, arthas is no where near as good as stitches, tassadar is mid-tier, and thrall is also top tier.

Nazeebo is defintely top tier as well, and I believe malfurion should be there too, his healing is insane right now.

15+ Year Old Account
    Note that because you get to see what map you're on during the draft, your selection priority will alter accordingly.

Dragon Shire? We'll run our Gazlowe-Zeebo-ETC wombo. Gaz is one of our MVPs on that map - we leave him solo in bot lane and he just owns it while we put immense pressure everywhere else. They can't send more than two people into Gaz's lane without us pushing hard elsewhere and he is easily able to fend off two people and hold his Shrine. If it looks like he is facing trouble soon I peel off to him and there is NOTHING than can get to a Gazlowe protected by an ETC short of a full 5-man gank.

Stitches is his hard counter, and there are a LOT of Stitches in Ranked, but our Gaz is ridiculous for blocking Hooks with clutch turrets.

Because Dragon Shire has a lot of fights over a tiny area protected by two bushes (the Shrines) it is very, very, VERY easy to ambush with the Gravbomb-Moshpit-Ravening wombo

15+ Year Old Account
    Note that because you get to see what map you're on during the draft, your selection priority will alter accordingly.

Dragon Shire? We'll run our Gazlowe-Zeebo-ETC wombo. Gaz is one of our MVPs on that map - we leave him solo in bot lane and he just owns it while we put immense pressure everywhere else. They can't send more than two people into Gaz's lane without us pushing hard elsewhere and he is easily able to fend off two people and hold his Shrine. If it looks like he is facing trouble soon I peel off to him and there is NOTHING than can get to a Gazlowe protected by an ETC short of a full 5-man gank.

Stitches is his hard counter, and there are a LOT of Stitches in Ranked, but our Gaz is ridiculous for blocking Hooks with clutch turrets.

Because Dragon Shire has a lot of fights over a tiny area protected by two bushes (the Shrines) it is very, very, VERY easy to ambush with the Gravbomb-Moshpit-Ravening wombo
    Yeah, I kinda do the same thing with Azmo but I solo mid lane. You completely fuck up who ever is in mid lane and they cant do shit about it. Then I just switch after I kill a lane and go bot.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

Zeratul and his camp-stealing Prisons are super popular.
    Anyone using this strat is getting coal in their stocking this Christmas.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Anyone using this strat is getting coal in their stocking this Christmas.
    Had one happen last night on Cursed Hollow boss, I'm like "Careful, Zeratul Zeratul ZERATUL ZERATUL ZER- shit" and couldn't do squat as Rehgar after everyone piled in. We're thinking "fuck, that's torn it, they get their boss free now" and our Zeratul says "Well I'd best go steal theirs then" and runs off to boss on his own.

A few moments later-
    PING
    Boss turns blue

And we're like "How the FUCK did they get caught out by that after they just did it to us??" XD

Not as good as when we had an Abathur deep tunnel in to the fraction of the point not covered and sacrifice himself by face-tanking a surprised Zeratul for JUST long enough for the Prison to drop. Truly outstanding.
    Last edited by Nikkaszal; 2015-02-10 at 08:15 AM.