[H] 656/652 Fury/Prot Warrior Looking for Guild

Title says it all. I am looking for a home with a raiding guild. I am 7/7N and 2/7H looking to progress further. I have a pretty flexible schedule so pretty open to any raid times. I have no problem server transfering but I will not transfer until after a few runs to make sure its a good fit. I am also open to Guild Alt runs, I don't have to be given a spot on main raid team. I am just looking to better my gear and progress further into content. Feel free to message me on here. Thanks for your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpity Bump

Hello there!

<PVP GUILD> is currently looking for players to join our raid team moving towards Mythic BRF. We nearly full cleared Normal BRF (8/10) on the first week of release, and began work on Heroic (1/10). We are a semi-hardcore raiding guild, by that I mean we seek to make progress in the current raid content, but while also trying to have a good time. We are a balance of both worlds, and like to think we create a unique raid environment. We're currently looking to recruit any and all raiders. The guild itself is a long standing group that has attained top realm rankings every expansion, and is looking for more players to join us on our journey.

Raid days / times

Tuesday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)
    Thursday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)
    Sunday: 7-10pm server (9p-12am CST pr 10pm-1am EST)

This is a very unique guild, as we do provide all the needs of the raiders, such as guild repairs, enchants, gems, flasks, potions, and food. We also have dedicated officers who are willing to help players reach their fullest potentials. We do make progression content pushes, but we do have fun as we are a mature raiding guild, and we have our jokes during and outside of raid.

As fun as we try to be, we don't falter to the progression aspect either, we know it's not fun working all day and having someone tell you what to do or where to stand. We simply ask our players to accept constructive criticism and give it their best to push forward as a team.

If you think this guild may be something you want to try, add me and we can discuss any details or I can answer any questions you may have.

Add Otheris#1153
    or
    Add Mightygaston#1555

Quote Originally Posted by infeXon View Post
    Title says it all. I am looking for a home with a raiding guild. I am 7/7N and 2/7H looking to progress further. I have a pretty flexible schedule so pretty open to any raid times. I have no problem server transfering but I will not transfer until after a few runs to make sure its a good fit. I am also open to Guild Alt runs, I don't have to be given a spot on main raid team. I am just looking to better my gear and progress further into content. Feel free to message me on here. Thanks for your time.

- - - Updated - - -

Bumpity Bump

Hey there,

We're a casual-ish group of people. We raid sundays and mondays 6-9 server time on Blackrock. We've had a few people have consistency issues with us so we are looking for more to fill our ranks.

We're only 5/10N BRF, however. We'd be happy to have you. My battletag is kingsilly#1927 if you want to add me.

Good luck with your search.

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Hello I am Aywa/Salavon of the guild Lucky Charms, and we have a dps spot open for a warrior.

We raid Wed 8-11 est
    Friday 8-11 est
    Sundays (optional, cleanup runs) 8-10 est

We have 19 raiders at the moment, With 7/7 normal, 6/7 heroic in highmaul. 6/10 normal 1/10 heroic in BRF.

The first week of march, on Mondays 8:30-11 we are doing a alt/new raiders group, its going to be a very patient group teaching new people who have never raided before the raids. Starting with normal highmaul. We are not going to force people to be in the group, we just ask anyone who signs up for the group be committed to it, as for some this is their progression raiding and we do not want to give peoples first time raiding a bad experience.

Out side of raiding we run old content for achievements, do battlegrounds and every so often we have guild events.
    Some people run old raids also for transmog gear. We have some casuals, but we are primarily a raiding focused guild. But that does not mean we dont take care of them.

On Tuesdays we have a guild lfr run night for those that are interested.

(my hand kind of hurts, so im going to stop typing for the most part now :P )

If you are interested my battletag is Salavon#1394

Lucky Charms Horde Hyjal

The Tempered Phoenix Wants You!

About us:
    The Tempered Phoenix is a Horde guild on the Zul'jin server focusing on completing 20 man Mythic content, while maintaining our 9 hour raid week commitment. The guild is semi-casual and has been around for three years now, boasting stable leadership and a close-knit atmosphere in the guild. We do not recruit backups, we are looking for very dedicated and loyal members who will be involved with the guild long term.

Expectations:
    We're looking for skilled and knowledgeable players with experience from previous tiers of raiding. We're looking for reliable raiders who can make 90% attendance with advanced notice of absence and enjoys raiding in a friendly but progressive environment. We love to raid, even if the bosses don't love us back!

Loot:
    Loot will be distributed through a dedicated loot master and loot council. Attendance, guild participation, loyalty, and merit will all be factors in how we make our decision. We will distribute loot where it will most serve the guild as a whole through progression.

Raid Schedule:
    Tuesday 8:30 - 11:30 EST
    Wednesday 8:30 - 11:30 EST
    Thursday 8:30 - 11:30 EST

Recruitment Needs:

Deathknight-
    Frost, Unholy:high
    Blood: med

Druid-
    Boomkin: high
    Guardian: high
    Feral: high
    Resto: low

Hunter: med

Mage: med

Monk-
    Windwalker: high
    Mistweaver: med
    Brewmaster: high

Paladin-
    Protection: med
    Holy: high
    Retribution: low

Priest-
    Holy: closed
    Disc: high
    Shadow: low

Rogue: high

Shaman-
    Enhance: high
    Resto: high
    Elemental: high

Warlock: med

Warrior-
    Arms, Fury: high
    Protection: med

Contacts:

You are welcome to drop by our website, check out our stream during raid, or chat one of us up in game!

Stream: www .twitch.tv/ ushuimoo
    Recruitment Officers: Ushuimama#1449, Hizzaa#1620

Keyboard Turner
    7+ Year Old Account
    Heya! My guild <End of Days> (US Thrall - Horde) 6/7H HM, 5/10N BRF is currently seeking a tank to fill a core position to continue Heroic/Mythic progression. Adults only (18+)

Raid Schedule:
    Tues./Wed. 7:30 - 10pm EST
    Sun. 6pm - 8:30 EST

If the raid times will work for you add my battletag Lisastrasza#1713 or apply at endofdays-thrall.com
    THANKS!!

Hey infeXon , check out Valiant, We are a horde guild on Blackhand.

we are currently 2/7M Highmaul and 8/10H BRF trying to fill a few spots for our mythic progression group.
    Our Raid Days: Tues-Thurs (8pm – 11pm CST)
    Alt Raids: Sat (Around 8pm CST)
    Depending on the availability of our raiders. We could add an extra night if needed.

guildvaliant.com
    and look for the APPLY HERE button. Fill out a quick basic questionnaire and we will make sure to look over your application quickly and have a response to you as soon as our recruiting officers can.

Also if you have any questions feel free to send me a whisper.
    Turkkish#1340

Thanks and good luck your search

** This is NOT for bench seats. This recruitment is for CORE players**

**Who we are**
    Death by RNG is a 9/10N BRF & 7/7H HM Horde side guild currently on Hyjal-US looking to recruit exceptional and friendly players to join us for our CORE mythic raiding and more.

**What we have**
    Dedicated players who strive to be the best they can and learn quickly to progress and have fun.

**Raid times/days**
    Raid nights are Tuesdays/Wednesdays/Thursdays 7:30 pm-10:30 pm server (PST)

**What we need**
    People who are passionate about being the best they can be at their class. Who want to help the guild progress as a team in a friendly, but focused, environment.

**In search of**
    Druid (Resto/Balance/Feral)
    Monk (Mistweaver/ Windwalker)
    Paladin (Retribution)
    Hunter (Any)
    Rogue (Any)
    Priest (Shadow/Holy)
    Shaman (Elemental)
    Mage (Any)
    Warlock (Any)
    Warrior (Arms/Fury/Gladiator)

Please note: these are preferred classes but not the only ones we are willing to accept. If you feel that you are exceptional at your class please feel free to msg me and I'm sure we can work something out.

**Requirements**
    * 655 min ilvl
    * Know your class
    * Have Vent
    * Show up on time
    * Be able to take constructive criticism
    * Have a positive attitude

**How to contact me**
    Bnet: Lynxabane#1231
    Or you can shoot me a pm in game

Hey thanks for looking at the post!

We are Immørtalis, and we are a horde raiding guild on the server blackhand. currently we have progressed o 8/10 H on Blackrock Foundry; and we are currently looking to progress even further. But we have hit a snag, and we are hoping maybe you could help us. We are looking for competent players to join our guild to have fun and kill some shit.

A Little About Us-

We are a close group of friends in which most of us have been playing games together for some time now. We are a laid back fun having guild that like to make jokes, But when it comes time to raid we get serious and we get it done.

About Our Raid-

We are currently 17th guild on our server we are 7/7 h on Highmaul and 8/10 H on Blackrock Foundry which we had progressed in 2 nights. We are looking to venture into mythic provided we have the raiders capable of doing so.

Our raid nights are- Tues, Thurs, and Sun 6:30-9:30 pm est.

What Classes are we looking for? we are currently in search of 1 healer (preferably MW or a priest) 1 flex tank (as in a Dps that can swap as tank if we need to) and dps (WW, Mage, Warrior, Rogue, SPriest, Shaman.)

What are we looking for in raiders? We are looking for players to show up on time to raids have fun with us and help us progress through the current content. We would like people who can take jokes and do not think that this is a workforce.

Do you guys do other things than raid?- Absolutely, we have multiple people on psn playing games constantly including myself we play smite LoL, and other games when we feel up to it. We also try to do old content to help people with transmogs and achievements.

Applying to the Guild-

Applying to the guild is simple and easy, you can message any me any time at battletag Dkrypsion#1624. now granted when you apply it is not a direct yes or no we will bring you in talk to you get a feel of who you are and how well you can play.

Thanks once again for checking out our post. hopefully we will hear from you soon.

Battle tag: Dkrypsion#1624
    Phelmak#1162
    Swagatron#1663

Hello! We are open to helping you gear up to join us in our main raid team.

<Blood Right> (9/10H) is a raiding guild looking for more active raiders for heroic progression. While we are currently focused on heroic progression, we do have an eye towards building a team to take on mythic raiding as well. We offer an enjoyable and entertaining raid and guild atmosphere focusing on having fun while, at the same time, downing bosses. The guild has been together dating back to mid Cataclysm, and hosts a number of weekly non-raiding events, such as a movie night and other games night for guild members on off nights for raiding.

Realm: Emerald Dream
    Faction: Horde

Recruitment Needs:

Currently, all classes and roles are being accepted. We currently have a group that consistently runs every week, and we are just looking to add more people to take on greater challenges ahead. If you are a willing raider looking for a new home, feel free to apply.

Raid Times:

Weds/Thurs/Mon
    8-11pm central

Loot System:

We use a +1 loot system. Under our system, each main set piece of gear that you win will give you a stacking +1 for the week’s lockout. Thus if you win 3 pieces for the week you will have a +3, until Tuesday’s reset. Everything is treated as a free roll unless someone rolling against you has a lower score than you, in which case the person with the lowest score automatically wins. If multiple people have the lowest score, it is still a free roll amongst those raid members. This is to ensure everyone has a fair chance at getting loot. During progression, preference on tier pieces is given to those who can complete a 2 or 4 set bonus.

Qualifications:

Attendance is our number one priority, and consistency is extremely important to us. We understand life comes over the game and we also understand sometimes things come up. However, we need people to show up on time or at least communicate their absence. Arriving late without sufficient notice results in an automatic +1 for your gear rolls for the night.

Raid experience is preferred, but we have shaped new players into great raiders before. We are willing to help you improve as a raider. We keep nightly logs of our raids, and have several members who are willing to discuss your raid performance with you. Just be willing to listen and learn if you aren't experienced. You need to be able to be open to constructive criticism.

If you are interested please add my battle tag. I'm happy and willing to answer any and all questions that you may have. Hope to hear from you soon!

Happy Gaming,
    Calacat, GM <Blood Right>
    BattleTag: Calaphrinie#1592