Holy priest trinkets

I come to you guys for advice on which trinket would be better Mythic Koragh trinket with a socket (685) or Heroic Blast Furnace Trinket (680, Spirit with MS proc) Thank you in advance friends

Quote Originally Posted by Vorkyy View Post
    I come to you guys for advice on which trinket would be better Mythic Koragh trinket with a socket (685) or Heroic Blast Furnace Trinket (680, Spirit with MS proc) Thank you in advance friends
    ASK MR ROBOT SAYS blast furnace trinket. even if they didnt say which one, id choose the heroic black furnace. main reason for me at least is because i don't like use trinkets and multstrike is best for holy imo

Multi is best for holy, was just wondering due to the socket and on use haste with mindbender was pretty good

Multi is best for holy, was just wondering due to the socket and on use haste with mindbender was pretty good
    I save my trinkets too. for example, if i seem to be goin oom on a mana intense fight, ill switch to my spirit trinket. Maybe that could be the same for your haste trinket. However, I don't see the need for it due to the fact that we have our proc with heal/flash heal.

I can see that, any other input as well? or should i just consider that as its a done thing

10+ Year Old Account
    From memory, someone was saying Mindbender's not as good as Solace until we get lots of haste? (can someone clarify?)

Intel Core i7 920 @ 3.9Ghz | Gigabyte EX58-UD3R | 16GB (2x8GB) Corsair Vengeance 1600Hz | Gigabyte GTX 580 Superclocked Edition SLI | Lian-Li PC-P50WB | 2x Samsung 840 EVO 250GB SSD (raid0) | Corsair RM-1000 80+ Gold | Corsair H60, 2x BitFenix Spectre Pro P/P config