Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Toxigen View Post
    If I ever begin to see even the slightest shade of this problem form in my house with my kids...

...that fucking plug is getting pulled. Immediately.

Its just a game. Respect for one's parents and the family's routine far outweighs what little enjoyment they may get out of playing that one last match.

Side note: it turns my stomach when I see a family out to eat at a restaurant and their kids are zoned into a cellphone. Families don't sit down and talk around the table anymore, and its disgusting. Not in my house! My kids won't even have cell phones until age 12, and they'll be talk + voicemail only with no texting or applications.

Call it archaic, but the old-school way of things is far superior to this modern day tech bullshit.
    You are my hero. The only difference for me would be not giving them cellphones until they can buy and pay for their own. They are absolutely not a necessity.

Them first world problems

Fortunately, by the time internet and PC became common place, I was grown up enough to manage my own time.

I've read the linked article, and I agree 100% with it. It's well thought and argumented. I'm not a parent, but I have a little bro, and if he picks up on playing online games, I'll definitely take into consideration that advice.