Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ...
    The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    I enjoy the dlc but I keep getting the new healer (flagrant?) killed every single mission I send them on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man this game is difficult. I had no clue there was a DLC!!!!
    Time to play this while I wait for Total Warhammer 2.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dope_danny View Post
    I found out that DD is crossplay from ps4 to vita and i've been making it my go to handheld game of late and after an infamous first year where the devs camped streams to find out what to change to make it even more punishing it seems like they have done a total 180 and made the game much more forgiving. Which makes me wonder if the 'difficulty' has just been altered to move to the expansion content.

Has anyone actually tried it? its one of those games getting updates but not really talked about much anymore and im wondering if the expansion is worth the price for what it ads or not.

If its your first experience with Darkest Dungeon, don't activate Crimson Court. It adds a lot of new elements to the game that can be overwhelming. The biggest issue is the Crimson Curse which you WILL get your entire roster infected with at some point. Blood Vials are easy to get and can counter the effects of the Curse for a time, but this means you lose an inventory spot during your dungeon delves (queue up "Packs laden with loot are often short on supplies"). It also adds a SUPER dungeon which is really fun, but takes multiple trips to clear (its also the only dungeon that saves your progress).

The game is still hard though. I haven't tried Radiant mode, but by all accounts it cuts down on some "busywork" but doesn't make anything easier. One of the most frustrating things about the game is losing your A-Team and having to rebuild them...not necessarily the cost in resources, but the cost in time since it takes quite a few dungeons to get them back up to speed.
    SWTOR Friend Referral Code: http://www.swtor.com/r/kg3Sch

Quote Originally Posted by t1saif View Post
    This is, by far, the best thing I saw come out of this site.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Never got around to beating darkest dungeon as I’d restart every time i got close to the end but I’ve put a ton of hours into it. Looking forward to another one.

I can't believe this and hollow knight both announced a sequel this week.

and here it thought i had no more games beyond DMCV and Death stranding that interested me this year.

Well i know nothing about DD2 ( played 1 a lot ) but this is the most hyped i have been about a game for years.

Im so happy now... Time to rage once again. Hope we get a release and gameplay soon.

- - - Updated - - -

So i played the game over a tear ago with no DLC on easistest anf got myself to the darkest dungeon where i totally wiped and uninstalled the game. I want to start up from scratch again and beat the game once and for all. I have all the dlc but should i skip CC and CoM.. would it be way harder for me??

Holy fuck. My dick.
    Day one purchase.

And now I have an awkward boner........

*hype intensifys*

Quote Originally Posted by Schalde View Post
    Im so happy now... Time to rage once again. Hope we get a release and gameplay soon.

- - - Updated - - -

So i played the game over a tear ago with no DLC on easistest anf got myself to the darkest dungeon where i totally wiped and uninstalled the game. I want to start up from scratch again and beat the game once and for all. I have all the dlc but should i skip CC and CoM.. would it be way harder for me??
    Crimson Court ups the difficulty by a fair bit.
    You can choose not to start the first mission, but then you don't get the weekly bonuses (unless you do a specific mission which offers one).

If you've never got into the swing of it, play Vanilla first imo.

Quote Originally Posted by NoGodPleaseNo View Post
    And now I have an awkward boner........

*hype intensifys*
    Reynauld
    "It's 2013 and I still view the internet on a 560x192 resolution monitor!"

I started my first run with all dlcs and regretted it (had no idea what I was going into). I'd recommend playing without Crimson Court if you haven't beaten the original game.

- - - Updated - - -

The Crimson Court ups the difficulty and management (some would say tedium) aspects of the game by a fair margin. I'd definitely recommend going vanilla for a first or returning playthrough. The base game is enough of a handful as it is. Color of Madness is more or less confined to its new area except for one wandering boss who isn't very hard.

As for me, day 1 purchase for sure and certain. I only actually beat the game once, but did three separate playthroughs and enjoyed myself immensely. Keeping the combat mostly the same but shaking up the metagame sounds just like what the doctor ordered to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    "GUYS DONT PREORDER GAMES!!!"

YOU'RE NOT THE BOSS OF ME!!!!

I'm getting this game even if it has P2W lootboxes for $15 a pop.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Sweet new ways I can send people to die horrible horrible deaths

10+ Year Old Account
    It's still got the same narrator's VO.

Day 1 purchase. That dude MAKES that fucking game. Makes me tingly in my naughty bits whenever I hear it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Warwithin View Post
    Politicians put their hand on the BIBLE and swore to uphold the CONSTITUTION. They did not put their hand on the CONSTITUTION and swear to uphold the BIBLE.
    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Jensen View Post
    Except maybe Morgan Freeman. That man could convince God to be an atheist with that voice of his . . .
    Quote Originally Posted by LiiLoSNK View Post
    If your girlfriend is a girl and you're a guy, your kid is destined to be some sort of half girl/half guy abomination.