Frostwall Tavern/Inn 6.1

Are there any plans you've heard about to expand the quests available In 6.1 or later? Thinking maybe I missed a tweet, but I'm thinking about dropping it on toons with all the items.

Thanks!

10+ Year Old Account
    Moved the thread to the right section.

And to give you a small answer, yes. Your Inn/Tavern are going to be the operation point for the new treasure hunting missions as well as recruitment of followers with this new trait.
    FOMO: "Fear Of Missing Out", also commonly known as people with a mental issue of managing time and activities, many expecting others to fit into their schedule so they don't miss out on things to come. If FOMO becomes a problem for you, do seek help, it can be a very unhealthy lifestyle..

woops. guess I shouldn;t have nuked the inn

10+ Year Old Account
    I nuked the Lumber Mill yesterday before I found out that we can purchase follower retraining ability/traits via Garrison Ressources come patch 6.1

I don't know why but I can't seem to accumulate more than 1k ressources so I will rebuild it again.

Quote Originally Posted by Tetley View Post
    I nuked the Lumber Mill yesterday before I found out that we can purchase follower retraining ability/traits via Garrison Ressources come patch 6.1

I don't know why but I can't seem to accumulate more than 1k ressources so I will rebuild it again.
    Do you have followers with the "Scavenger"-trait? They make resource-awarding missions give 200% more resources (100% in 6.1), i have 3 scavengers and am constantly bumping into the resource cap, i keep my armory filled with work orders and still spend a lot of resources on trade stuff in the trading post to keep from hitting the cap :3