Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by pankind View Post
    Shouldn't the RSK rebuff already be live since it was nerfed in hotfix? Why are they holding balance changes to patch 6.1?
    like i said in another post, this is the first week of mythic raiding
    would be unfair for top guilds to balance change on their most crucial week.
    but now they gave them a head-up on oncoming changes.

and for anyone else, waiting a couple more days to 6.1 not gonna make that much of a difference.

I would much rather prefer a 100% buff to our mastery over 10% buff to our damage overall, by my calculations it'd bring about 6-9% dps increase BUT increasing QOL of WW monks A LOT, atm stat weights for mastery differ from 0.11 to 0.20 depending on current setup, while haste is between 0.25-0.35 (serenity) and 0.4-0.5 (chiex) while multistrike is around 0.4-0.5 and vers and crit are around 0.3-0.4. That means a 100% buff to mastery would still make it the worst stat but it'd not be downright gimped.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathera View Post
    I would much rather prefer a 100% buff to our mastery over 10% buff to our damage overall, by my calculations it'd bring about 6-9% dps increase BUT increasing QOL of WW monks A LOT, atm stat weights for mastery differ from 0.11 to 0.20 depending on current setup, while haste is between 0.25-0.35 (serenity) and 0.4-0.5 (chiex) while multistrike is around 0.4-0.5 and vers and crit are around 0.3-0.4. That means a 100% buff to mastery would still make it the worst stat but it'd not be downright gimped.
    we need a new mastery for 6.2, this is totally lackluster and too rng, a buff to it would only be a cheap bandaid

The RSK nerf reversion and the buff to HS should make that quite a nice ability in PvP provided damage splitting isn't going to cause an issue.

An entirely new mastery would be best and it would be preferential to have it unlinked from TEB.

Quote Originally Posted by Mathera View Post
    That would require a change in Chi Ex, which I wouldnt entirely mind. If the 3 chi consumption gave a haste buff instead or something instead of more TEB I'd be pretty happy, would make the talent a lot more fun to use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wordup View Post
    Bear in mind that there are a number of other untouched classes that had worse single target than you
    you mean SPECS not classes.

every class is still superior to WW monks depending on what spec they use.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rinnegan View Post
    you mean SPECS not classes.

every class is still superior to WW monks depending on what spec they use.

I still think DPS are extremely balanced right now. Keep in mind that arcane numbers plummet on any kind of movement, which is why they're so high on patchwerk. But I think WW definately needs some utlity right now. If you think the spec is in the same place as Shadow and ret on single target, but ret has massive utility with LOH and BoP and shadow has VE.

10% movement 15 yard radius..... kappa

If they're gonna have no utility then they should just buff single target and nerf spirits I think