Wow Wod, just a sad joke

Lets break this down

levelling

Did two toons, think I died once, when my cat stood on the keyboard. Pretty sure an 8 year old would find it easy, but lets make everyone do 10 levels this time.

PVP

Lets make one world zone, that you can cap all your conquest points, with no skill, oh while we are at it, that lets stop the bot problem and makes Random Bgs obsolete, by removing rewards. After these people can now find a pug group in a premade world, and it will give premades more people to farm, oh and lets give the loser free conquest once again, just to stop the complaints. So as a solo pvper, just give me conquest to shut me up, and no real game to play. Now even if your one of these teenagers who have a group to play with, how many Bgs would you have to play a week to cap, the answer is F -ALL. Whats the point, Conquest gear is now worthless. Arenas are all about picking the right class mix, and that in itself is a joke.

Garrisons

The only skill you need is the ability to log in a lot, totally child orientated, and super annoying if you have more than one

Summery

The Player base has got older, the games gotten dumber and easier, the rewards don't feel like rewards anymore. Real game problems like balancing, and the internal economy, have never been sorted, and even when dumbed down in wod still look like there going to be a problem. Penny pinching with character transfers, in game shop etc have all caused in game problems. So Rants over, I could do some arenas 2's, or I could play on my ps4 guess which one

Fascinating.

Quote Originally Posted by KillerKm8 View Post
    Lets break this down

levelling

Did two toons, think I died once, when my cat stood on the keyboard. Pretty sure an 8 year old would find it easy, but lets make everyone do 10 levels this time.

PVP

Lets make one world zone, that you can cap all your conquest points, with no skill, oh while we are at it, that lets stop the bot problem and makes Random Bgs obsolete, by removing rewards. After these people can now find a pug group in a premade world, and it will give premades more people to farm, oh and lets give the loser free conquest once again, just to stop the complaints. So as a solo pvper, just give me conquest to shut me up, and no real game to play. Now even if your one of these teenagers who have a group to play with, how many Bgs would you have to play a week to cap, the answer is F -ALL. Whats the point, Conquest gear is now worthless. Arenas are all about picking the right class mix, and that in itself is a joke.

Garrisons

The only skill you need is the ability to log in a lot, totally child orientated, and super annoying if you have more than one

Summery

The Player base has got older, the games gotten dumber and easier, the rewards don't feel like rewards anymore. Real game problems like balancing, and the internal economy, have never been sorted, and even when dumbed down in wod still look like there going to be a problem. Penny pinching with character transfers, in game shop etc have all caused in game problems. So Rants over, I could do some arenas 2's, or I could play on my ps4 guess which one
    Quit? Maybe take up knitting?

"Now even if your one of these teenagers who have a group to play with"... Are you hating on teenagers who play video games? Really?

Wow this thread, just a sad joke
    Quote Originally Posted by Marxman View Post
    I think many people use the word "scale" the same way the smurfs use "smurf".

WoD has issues sure.

It...isn't quite what you said at all though.

Deleted
    I totally agree. I'm starting to become bored of just having to go back and forward between my Garrison and Ashran.

It shouldn't need 28GB diskspace for such a hollow, empty game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome would read again.
    I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is back on the scene! I'm gonna let 'em know that Dolemite is my name, and fuckin' up motherfuckers is my game!

levelling
    8 year old

PVP
    teenagers

Garrisons
    child orientated

Summery
    Player base has got older
    You're saying you're older than some of the player base, but write worse than a high school student. Thanks for this interesting topic.

You sound like a magnificent fellow. The WoW community will be lesser without you.

PS4 has no games.

10+ Year Old Account
    Oh my, the bitterness in this one is STRONG!

Upset about the game, insults anyone who dares enjoy it. Even goes on to say we're "teenagers" because we play in groups?

The only person who can change your perception of the game is YOU. Change comes from within...
    So either QUIT FUCKING PLAYING or maybe, oh i don't know, QUIT FUCKING COMPLAINING and
    try, TRY HARD, to find something that might make you happy in game. If you never find anything, the answer is obvious. QUIT.

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Incoming charge of the fanboi brigade.
    Operation Red Wing

Quote Originally Posted by MapleMeringue View Post
    PS4 has no games.
    Whoa, lower that gun before you end up in some MLG team for those shots fired.

Break it down for me now!

Quote Originally Posted by kunah View Post
    Incoming charge of the fanboi brigade.
    You don't need to be a fanboi to see that his writing was poor, his complaints weren't backed up (and no saying "it's childish" is not backing up a complaint) and that he has absolutely nothing insightful or helpful to say.

So what I'm getting out of your post is that you think that you're ultra hardcore and want us to know that by complaining that the content in WoW is too easy? Because I'm not getting any structured argument out of what you wrote.

Is leveling supposed to be difficult? Should garrison missions require you to log onto maplestory and tear your hair out with a jump quest? How are garrisons child oriented? Using the mail system is even easier than using a garrison, is that an issue too? Why do garrisons have to be difficult or require 'skill'? And what do you mean BY skill? Are you a PvEer? If so do mythic, the gear is complete different looking than normal and heroic on top of being way better, not to mention the title, mount, and achievements... What more do you want to make it feel like a reward? Are you a PvPer? If so why don't you do RBGs or arena? What did you expect to get out of the PvP scene that this expansion didn't do for you? What issues have character transfers caused? There have been paid character transfers for years. What balancing are you upset about? What economic problems do you see exactly?

Your post is so vague and nonconstructive that I can't begin to figure out what you actually have a problem with and what you're just lashing out at in an attempt to find more things to be angry about.

Lets break this down

levelling

PVP

Garrisons

Summery

yep... that sums it up..... long are the days of vanilla Nefarian, Onyxia, Ragnaros, C'thun, and Kel'thuzad .... and no... it is not nostalgia... after all, there are private servers... why bother trying to remember when the moments can be relived

Brewmaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slayton View Post
    You don't need to be a fanboi to see that his writing was poor, his complaints weren't backed up (and no saying "it's childish" is not backing up a complaint) and that he has absolutely nothing insightful or helpful to say.
    Who cares about his writing. It's a video game forum. He obviously once loved the game and now he doesn't and is expressing it. Just like everyone else.
    Operation Red Wing

10+ Year Old Account
    There is nothing constructive or useful about a thread like this.