Deleted

Time to give shadow a passive that buff their own PWS by x%

Shadow really need a buff to their personal PWS both in pvp and pve. Our reflective shield damage is starting to become pathetic in pve and in pvp it's almost not worth the gcd anymore.

Totally agreed. By 30%

Probably something like: Each Shadow Orb consumed via any finisher grants a stack of Shadow Refuge. Increase the healing or absorption of the next Flash Heal or Power Word: Shield by 5% per stack. Stacks up to 10 times.
    "My successes are my own, but my failures are due to extremist leftist liberals" - Party of Personal Responsibility

Prediction for the future

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by PosPosPos View Post
    Probably something like: Each Shadow Orb consumed via any finisher grants a stack of Shadow Refuge. Increase the healing or absorption of the next Flash Heal or Power Word: Shield by 5% per stack. Stacks up to 10 times.
    I like this!

nope.

feel the pain of elemental shamans in pvp because resto shaman has been too strong.

all hybrid dps must suffer due to their healers!

......except druids, druids must be overpowered, plz explain.

gylph of shadow mending would be great to have back... or instant PoM or renew... or basicly anything

I miss prayer of mending in shadow form so much. And rip renew.
    Intel i5 6600k - Gigabyte Z170X-UD3 - Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4 @ 2400Mhz - Asus Strix GTX 1080 - Asus PG279Q - Samsung Evo 850 500GB SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by broods View Post
    Shadow really need a buff to their personal PWS both in pvp and pve. Our reflective shield damage is starting to become pathetic in pve and in pvp it's almost not worth the gcd anymore.
    At curent rate they might as well just remove pws from shadow entirely and replace it with one of the many Plush Elek abilities. like say.. Cuddle?

Deleted
    I remember back in a days trolls had shadowguard ( I'm not sure about the name ) racial.They can remove entirely the shield from the shadow spec and give us a mechanic like that and the orbs will boost the absorb.

And make it have a separate weakened soul effect.

Doesn't shadow have the least sustainable soloing ability of any class?

Better yet, give us back our shadow form damage reduction, and give us renew and instant pom that does not take us out of our shadow form. Remove this very useless weak flash heal.
    Last edited by Menz; 2015-02-19 at 03:55 AM.