Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    i dont know if I want it to take up 2 gcds and a cast time. That is going in the wrong direction.
    When did I ever mention "taking up 2 GCDs" ? The first cast would obviously not trigger the GCD, or trigger a very short (0.5s) GCD.

The point is to make it so that you can bring up the 25-yard ring, and then position yourself and hit the ability again to actually cast it.

Deleted
    why i didint see any difference in ptr did i miss something? :P

Quote Originally Posted by anon5123 View Post
    When did I ever mention "taking up 2 GCDs" ? The first cast would obviously not trigger the GCD, or trigger a very short (0.5s) GCD.

The point is to make it so that you can bring up the 25-yard ring, and then position yourself and hit the ability again to actually cast it.
    what you just described is 2 gcds again.

i agree with the circle just being around you with a command as stated previously. but click- click-cast=halo no bueno.
    “What was God doing before the divine creation? Was he preparing
    hell for people who asked such questions?” - Stephen Hawking

Deleted
    Video of it in action.

Quote Originally Posted by Avada Kedavra View Post
    what you just described is 2 gcds again.
    Seriously? 0.5s is that important to you?

I would very gladly have "2 GCDs" spent if it meant being able to very easily maximize my Halo healing. Seriously, 0.5s GCD and then hitting the ability again. What's so bad about that?

Quote Originally Posted by Posix View Post
    Video of it in action.

Looks like a holy disc version, any chance at shadow?
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Video of it in action.
    That's actually pretty decent. Guessing they haven't implemented it for shadow because it's instant.

Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    Afaik it doesn't have an animation for shadow.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bootybear View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Valancer View Post
    I play as a holy priest and when I ran hfc lfr I noticed after the first boss my heal spell wasn't casting. So I looked at it and it shows that it has a 34.4 min cast time
    Do you have the class trinket? If so, the cast time is correct. /s

Deleted
    There isn't one for shadow, most likely because it's instant cast.

I wish there was the option to just have the animation be always on if the spell is off cool down. Maybe a minor glyph?
    Last edited by Shuffled; 2015-02-15 at 07:16 PM.

There isn't one for shadow, most likely because it's instant cast.
    That makes sense but sucks because theres still a need to optimize as shadow.

That makes sense but sucks because theres still a need to optimize as shadow.
    The only way I can see this working were if they were to make a similar range indicator pop up while you're in combat and the spell is off CD...which, imo would be pretty distracting and ugly. Stick to HaloPro or eyeball it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    The only way I can see this working were if they were to make a similar range indicator pop up while you're in combat and the spell is off CD...which, imo would be pretty distracting and ugly. Stick to HaloPro or eyeball it.
    I would probably do it on mouse-over or on mouse-down. Still tough though, there wouldn't be much time to react and reposition. I tend to find I can do it by eye fairly well anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by Isheria View Post
    Nope it doesn't do anything for shadow, the indicator is only for healing specs.
    sooo MEH...

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    Hmm, with a little practice it's really not particularly hard to do it 'by eye'. For perfectionists, there is always WA to play around with. I most certainly would not want to make casting it into a clunky, trap like, target and click mechanic. Chances of hitting everyone at exactly 25 yards are slim lol. People in raid don't line up for it Halo is one of the more interesting abilities in the game. If it ain't broken, don't fix it.

Quote Originally Posted by arr0gance View Post
    Yeah, usually eye it or the rangefinder on ElvUI nameplates

Deleted
    I would probably do it on mouse-over or on mouse-down. Still tough though, there wouldn't be much time to react and reposition. I tend to find I can do it by eye fairly well anyway.
    For clicking?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by stiglet View Post
    For clicking?
    Well mouse-over would be, mouse-down (or key-down) would work for either.

Deleted
    Well mouse-over would be, mouse-down (or key-down) would work for either.
    Yeah that's what I was wandering. Although I think some people use the key down actuation thing.