Question "Casual" Play's MMR Screwed Up?

So, I've been doing in pretty badly on ranked. Twenty matches over the course of three hours as a mech based pally sitting on rank 19-20, with only seven wins to show for it. I decide, "What the hell" and go for casual.

That was four hours ago, and two dozen matches later... only two damn wins. Got ROFL stomped within a few turns by everyone. Isn't the game supposed to match idiots like me with idiots like me? Those couple players with golden heroes I got matched up with didn't seem quite idiotic. Tried out the default decks (since I don't have any spare cards to make a custom deck according to what Reddit/Icy Veins says are good decks outside the one I already have), which I assumed would've been designed for a total newb like me.

Feeling really bad today; Wiped over and over again on Blackrock Foundry, got my hardcore Crusader in D3 killed, then decided to sit down to HS for some fun. Nope.

P.S.: Where's the PvE content? Why can't I just sit down against the computer and do the quests? Why aren't there co-op adventures? Where's the fun?

Blizzard games are never newb friendly.

It doesn't have too.
    It has millions of fanboys to start with.

Deleted
    The MMR takes some time to adapt. This means that the more you play in casual mode the closest you will be to a certain "rank" with players of your skill. I had a similar experience to yours, with the difference being that I kept playing against players WAY bellow my level and winning like 80% of the time. After tons of casual matches I started playing against tougher opponents and right now I have a 50% win ratio, which means I am playing against people of my level. I never have easy matches, they are always super balanced unless either one of the players gets super lucky in terms of card draws.

It pretty much means that if you're playing above your level you will lose a LOT until your MMR reflects your skill level and starts pitting you against people of your level and if you are playing bellow your level you will win a LOT until the MMR reflects that skill level.

a) Accept RNGesus into your heart.

b) MMR doesn't stop you getting win or loss streaks.

c) MMR adjusts your win rate in the long term, not short.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    it's not an actual MMR since you don't lose stars while on stall. For example you can winstreak from rank 20 to rank 12 and you'll always get people only 1 star higher than you (even if the guy has been on a 50% win ratio for days) and wins will award the same amout (1 star per win, 1 extra for a streak). MMR starts with legend rank

Quote Originally Posted by S7orm View Post
    it's not an actual MMR since you don't lose stars while on stall. For example you can winstreak from rank 20 to rank 12 and you'll always get people only 1 star higher than you (even if the guy has been on a 50% win ratio for days) and wins will award the same amout (1 star per win, 1 extra for a streak). MMR starts with legend rank
    He's talking about the MMR in unranked (casual) play.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    well for unranked you can't really pretend anything after 24 matches :P