Hi, question about savage blood and 6.1

Hi are there any changes in 6.1 that is going to make savage blood less valuable? (like drop rates etc?). Because on my realm right now they are pretty cheap and as long as 6.1 does not bring said changes i was going to buy them up in anticipation of everyone upgrading their 670 items to 680.

Should i do this? What do you guys think.

Deleted
    youll be able to get the yellow spirit currency thingy in your garrison rather easily, I expect blood prices to rise for a short period due to the demand but then to plummet to lower levels.

So you can buy them now and feel okay about yourself, knowing theyll go up before theyll go down in value. Or you can be smart, buy a bucketload of ore instead and trade that in for bloods at 6.1

Yellow spirit thingy? You mean primal spirit? You can trade those now for savage blood. And for ore, how do you trade that for bloods in 6.1 do you mean via the trading post or is there a different way in 6.1.

Thanks.

I forget all the details but primals will be easier to come by (I think you can trade GRs directly for them) and therefore SB.

SB price would continue to drop over time regardless, but I expect 6.1 will cause it to accelerate. On my server it is already more economical to use SB to craft tokens to sell than selling SB directly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tojara View Post
    Look Batman really isn't an accurate source by any means
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    It is a fact, not just something I made up.

15+ Year Old Account
    Buy now, sell when patch drops. They're going to very temporarily go up, then plummet.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

Deleted
    There will be new trader NPC's that will randomy spawn in your garrison. They will offer daily quest to change raw mats to primal spirits, as well as offering primal spirits for 5x raw mats (mat accepted depending on your profession)

If they make it to live like they are currently at ptr, cost of producing savage blood will be extremely low. All raw mats can be purchased on AH for less than 80 silver each (except draenic dust but it's getting there too) which means that cost of creating 1 SB is now roughly 200 gold or less.

It should help to clear the mat overabundance on AH though. Primal spirit trading / crafting + more uses for GRs = less raw mats on AH, more uses for raw mats and therefore hopefully higher raw mat prices. It's not normal to have EVERYTHING priced at 50-75 silver each three months into the new expansion. I don't expect these prices to hold forever so I stockpiled up quite a lot of raw mats - 60k ore, 35k herbs, 10k dust, 10k beast hide, 25k sumpt fur. Most of this can be used as primal spirit dump (savage blood) in patch 6.1.

Skinning followers will affect Savage Blood production in 6.1, which is significant too. Might mean double bloods if it's like other buildings.

Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    Buy now, sell when patch drops. They're going to very temporarily go up, then plummet.
    see i dont belive in it - with current low prices anyone who needs an upgrade has already saved enough bloods long time ago - if anything will be on demand it will be 200 crafting mats not bloods.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kamuimac View Post
    see i dont belive in it - with current low prices anyone who needs an upgrade has already saved enough bloods long time ago - if anything will be on demand it will be 200 crafting mats not bloods.
    If so, the crafting mats are still BoP (excluding Alchemy) which means that item upgrades should still be profitable despite the increase in supply of savage bloods.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.