Cannot acces Us.battle.net

I was playing Wow this morning with no problem. I try to log back on a few hours later can't connect. The launcher tells me Error code: BLZBNTBNA000003E8 (1118) i try to connect to the us.battle.net via Chrome "This webpage is not available:, Firefox & Internet Explorer same results. I check several "site down" websites all say it's just me. Strange thing is i can connect to eu.battle.net just not US. I can't visit the forums are anything. I tried on my phone and i can connect. Tried turning off firewall didn't help at all. Any help you can provide is greatly appreciated.

Well, I can connect to Bnet and the websites, so it must be your internet provider is on the fritz. Give it a bit.

Quote Originally Posted by Valyrian Stormclaw View Post
    Well, I can connect to Bnet and the websites, so it must be your internet provider is on the fritz. Give it a bit.
    I hope you're right. But my IP not working for only this particular website would be odd. Then again the whole situation is odd cause it was fine only 4-5 hours earlier.

Having the same issue.

Can't connect to game servers battle.net error 2, can't visit website. Everything else online works fine.

Been this way for about 4 hours now.

Was in the middle of a raid, got DC'd and haven't been able to connect since.

Started working again. I guess waiting was the right approach. Good Luck JemiS i hope yours is back or will be soon too.

Yup, mine's back up now too.

7+ Year Old Account
    When that happens try first to restart you modem (just plug out the electricity cable, wait 10 secs and plug it back in).

If that doesn't help then their servers or your ISP are down / broken.

10+ Year Old Account
    When I access a specific danish online chat, for a longer period of time, I loose the ability to connect to all Blizzard services (Web, launcher, games)..
    All other internet use, works normally..
    Then I have to power my router off/on, to get access to Blizzard again..

You migt have a similar issue..
    Also, when in doubt, check http://www.downforeveryoneorjustme.com
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Hmm, same thing again tonight, same time as last night.

Chat works fine on the BNet launcher, but game won't load, forums won't load, and I get an error message on the launcher where the news loads.

10+ Year Old Account
    COuld be a DNS issue I guess

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Tried flushing my DNS, nothing. Restarting modem, nothing.

Guess I'll wait until 11:30 or so tonight and see if it's back up.

- - - Updated - - -

Welp, another evening and once again can't connect to WoW.

Nice long thread with a blue response on the official forums saying it's a known problem in my part of the country, and they're "looking into it".

Whee.

- - - Updated - - -

Blizzard-CS Twitter on the issue for anyone else effected.

https://twitter.com/BlizzardCS/statu...54612526215170
    Last edited by Splenda; 2015-02-18 at 04:23 AM.

I'm having these issues again. JemiS did you have any luck solving the problem?

Nah, whole city is still largely unable to connect during prime time.

Using a VPN can help, but basically there's no traffic getting through from New Orleans to Blizzard's auth servers. It's blocked at Dallas.

If you're online, you should be fine, but you can't get in between like 7pm and 11pm.

Quote Originally Posted by JemiS View Post
    Nah, whole city is still largely unable to connect during prime time.

Using a VPN can help, but basically there's no traffic getting through from New Orleans to Blizzard's auth servers. It's blocked at Dallas.

If you're online, you should be fine, but you can't get in between like 7pm and 11pm.
    Wow that sucks. Is it a cox thing? I'm strongly considering AT&T now . Anyway, thanks for the update.

Don't think it's exclusively Cox- I did some tracert's from an AT&T house earlier, and had the same issues.