Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Count Zero View Post
    I believe this is the case, yes. But not certain
    No. At least it wasn't the case for the first couple months. Now that they've changed whatever they changed, who knows? But it doesn't seem likely to me that they would have changed that.

It's just buggy as hell according to the ticket responses I've read about the issue. Don't think it was ever changed. I'm still getting normal cache shit ass missions on an alt with 15 heroic kills (3 in a row now).

I can tell you once you get the mythic mission for HM, you will get it two weeks later having done no heroic kills. I can also tell you it doesn't auto pop when you hit 15 kills, because I ground out 16 long before two weeks was up and it still waited till exactly 2 weeks to repop mission.

Quote Originally Posted by gallamann View Post
    I can tell you once you get the mythic mission for HM, you will get it two weeks later having done no heroic kills. I can also tell you it doesn't auto pop when you hit 15 kills, because I ground out 16 long before two weeks was up and it still waited till exactly 2 weeks to repop mission.
    At some point it looks like they altered it to require loot eligible kills. My hunter killed Kargath and Butcher over and over on Heroic and Normal to get above 15 kills. According to Master Plan's Mission of Interest, I should be getting Mythic caches. For the last 2 pops where I've been well over 15 kills on both difficulties, I've gotten Normal caches. So I've spent the last two weeks doing at least 6/7 on both difficulties to see if I get a Heroic Cache to pop at least, I'll know on Tuesday.

And an Imp kill is not required. My warrior alt has done just 6/7 Normal for the last 3 weeks. His cache pop earlier this week was upgraded from Normal to Heroic