Thread: Transmute Blood

Transmute Blood

So I was thinking of the new transmuting thing for the blood things. Does anyone know if there is a CD on it or if I could just craft 600 Bloods on patchday?

Also what is the value of 1 blood on your server atm and what do you expect it to become with 6.1?

Thanks in advance

Quote Originally Posted by Pur1tas View Post
    So I was thinking of the new transmuting thing for the blood things. Does anyone know if there is a CD on it or if I could just craft 600 Bloods on patchday?

Also what is the value of 1 blood on your server atm and what do you expect it to become with 6.1?

Thanks in advance
    Not sure about the cooldown on the transmute (Wowhead says 1 day cooldown though), but ATM Savage bloods go for around 400G on my server, and i doubt you'll be the only one doing the transmute-then-sell thing, so i expect it to go lower still, you might be able to ride a slight price-bump on release day (People who want to upgrade items to 4/4 and don't have the foresight to stock up now), so all in all it won't be a huge source of income.

Deleted
    Alchemy transmute is highly inefficient method of producing savage blood.

After the alchemy announcement they made another one, adding new primal spirit traders to your garrison.

Those traders accept 5x raw mat in exchange for 1 primal spirit. As we know, raw mats are absurdly cheap on almost all servers and there's total oversupply everywhere. Because it only costs 250x raw mat for 50x PS (1 savage blood), I expect their price to drop to about 250 gold shortly after patch hits. They will have short-term price bump tho for people crafting stage 4 upgrades.

This method of creating savage blood has no limit and no cooldown. I have 70k ores prepped in my banks so in theory I can instantly produce almost 300 savage blood at very low cost (ore was usually below 50 silver a piece).

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post
    Alchemy transmute is highly inefficient method of producing savage blood.

After the alchemy announcement they made another one, adding new primal spirit traders to your garrison.

Those traders accept 5x raw mat in exchange for 1 primal spirit. As we know, raw mats are absurdly cheap on almost all servers and there's total oversupply everywhere. Because it only costs 250x raw mat for 50x PS (1 savage blood), I expect their price to drop to about 250 gold shortly after patch hits. They will have short-term price bump tho for people crafting stage 4 upgrades.

This method of creating savage blood has no limit and no cooldown. I have 70k ores prepped in my banks so in theory I can instantly produce almost 300 savage blood at very low cost (ore was usually below 50 silver a piece).

Isn't this a daily quest you do? Looks like the quest is called "More Ore"

Deleted
    Daily quest offers you one-time better exchange rate for the primal spirits for example 25 spirits for 40 ore.

Regular spirit trader accepts 5 raw mats for 1 spirit and has no limit nor daily cooldown.

7+ Year Old Account
    If the cooldown is really 1 day then you can make like tons more savage blood with the barn and the mines in your garrison. But then any new way to make more of the stuff will make it cheaper and steal another great source of income ... :-(

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stefan842 View Post
    If the cooldown is really 1 day then you can make like tons more savage blood with the barn and the mines in your garrison. But then any new way to make more of the stuff will make it cheaper and steal another great source of income ... :-(
    I don't get how people are complaining about making gold right now. It's honestly easier than its ever been. Follower missions, savage blood, temp crystals, jc and lw huts. You have to try to make less than 2k/day.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    I don't get how people are complaining about making gold right now. It's honestly easier than its ever been. Follower missions, savage blood, temp crystals, jc and lw huts. You have to try to make less than 2k/day.
    And 2k/day is something you are happy with? I used to make about 30k/day just with gems in MoP

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pur1tas View Post
    Transmute: Savage Blood is on a 1 Day CD. So not really a fast conversion.

As for the garrison traders, it seems there are two traders. The first is a profession trader that will sell you a crafted mat recipe with no CD (but you have to use primal spirits to make them). The second is a trader with a daily quest that will exchange 5x raw mat for 25 primal spirits. While it is a daily, the good news is that these traders can be used by anyone invited to your garrison.
    ---
    Don't be a victim of IFOWISNAWL!
    Call 800-Calm-The-F-Down, Operators are standing by. Now taking calls on all your Legion worries.

Quote Originally Posted by Esubane View Post

Regular spirit trader accepts 5 raw mats for 1 spirit and has no limit nor daily cooldown.
    could you link the confirmation of this information?

Because the "Regular spirit trader" still sells the same ptr.wowhead .com/npc=84246/ashley-zerep

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rlds View Post
    could you link the confirmation of this information?

Because the "Regular spirit trader" still sells the same ptr.wowhead .com/npc=84246/ashley-zerep
    Go to ptr and check it out for yourself. It's another random npc daily which accepts one kind of raw material.